Qualifying begins: 26 June
The Draw: 30 June
Pre-event Press Conferences: 1 & 2 July
Order of Play: 2 July
Championships begin: 3 July
COME BACK FOR LIVE SCORES & LIVE BLOG FROM 26 JUNE
The AELTC, in accordance with statutory authority, reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone adopting unreasonable social behaviour or who causes obstruction, danger or annoyance and/or commits any action against the spirit of this Code of Conduct. Please have regard for our neighbours, the facilities and others in The Queue and adopt reasonable social behaviour at all times.
1. You are in The Queue if you join it at the end and remain in it until you have acquired a ticket..
2. Your position in The Queue cannot be reserved by the placing of equipment — you must be present in person and hold a valid, numbered and dated Queue Card. Queue Cards are issued one per individual and are strictly non-transferable.
3. You may not reserve a place in The Queue for somebody else, other than in their short term absence (e.g. toilet break, purchase of refreshments etc). Temporary absence from The Queue should not exceed 30 minutes.
4. Queue jumping is not acceptable and will not be tolerated.
5. There are no left luggage facilities inside the Grounds; only one bag per person will be allowed into the Grounds and any item/bag exceeding 40cm x 30cm x 30cm (16” x 12” x 12”) in size or hard-sided bags of any size must be left in one of the facilities outside the Grounds (please note that bags deposited in left luggage should be no bigger than 60cm x 45cm x 25cm).
6. The turnstiles accept cash (Sterling) only; if necessary, please ask a Steward for directions to the nearest ATM (cash point).
7. Do not leave bags or other items unattended at any time; they will be removed and may be destroyed by the Police.
8. Confiscation of a Queue Card constitutes refusal of entry to The Championships’ Grounds.
9. Anti-social behaviour likely to cause annoyance or offence to other queuers will not be tolerated.
- Barbecues or fires are not permitted in The Queue, in Wimbledon Park, the Golf Course or on pavements outside the Park or Golf Course
- Overnight queuers should use tents which accommodate a maximum of two persons.
- Please do not bring or erect gazebos.
- Do not play music or ball games etc. after 10.00pm. At this time all queuers must be close to their tents and settling down for the night, recognising that other queuers will be going to sleep. This rule is strictly enforced.
- Pizza/‘take-away’ orders must be arranged for delivery at the Wimbledon Park Road gate only.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol and/or drunken behaviour will not be tolerated and will result in the confiscation of your Queue Card and removal from The Queue. There is a limit of alcohol allowed into the Grounds of one 75cl bottle of wine, or two 500ml cans of beer, or two cans of premixed aperitifs per person. Bottles of spirits or fortified wines will not be allowed into the Grounds.
- Please use the litter bins provided.
- Loud music must NOT be played at any time (use personal headphones).
- The Stewards have the AELTC’s authority, supported by Security Officers and the Police, to confiscate your Queue Card and therefore refuse entry to the Grounds.
Chief Executive, AELTC