Qualifying begins: 20 June
The Draw: 24 June
Pre-event Press Conferences: 25 & 26 June
Order of Play: 26 June
Championships begin: 27 June
COME BACK FOR LIVE SCORES & LIVE BLOG FROM 20 JUNE
Below are the spectator guidelines for watching tennis during The Championships.
- Switch off mobile phones, tablets and other communications devices in the stands and around the courts, and keep any camera flashes suppressed
- In keeping with many other major sports and entertainment events, The Championships will not allow ‘selfie sticks’ into the Grounds
- Enter or leave a stand only at a change of ends and never during a tie-break
- Do not make a noise during a rally
- Never applaud a net cord or double fault
- Smoking, which includes e-cigarettes, is forbidden within the stands of any court and in all areas covered by legislation
- Smoking is permitted in open areas with the exception of within queues and the Aorangi Terrace (including the Orchard)
- Drinks can only be consumed from plastic or cardboard cups
- Babes in arms and children under 5 are not permitted in any Show Court.
Information on catering around the grounds can be found here.
Full maps of the grounds can be found here.
Information on spectator photography around the grounds can be found here.
Information on accessing the Grounds can be found here.