Qualifying begins: 20 June
The Draw: 24 June
Pre-event Press Conferences: 25 & 26 June
Order of Play: 26 June
Championships begin: 27 June
COME BACK FOR LIVE SCORES & LIVE BLOG FROM 20 JUNE
Below are the spectator guidelines for watching tennis during The Championships.
- Switch off mobile phones, tablets and other communications devices in the stands and around the courts, and keep any camera flashes suppressed
- In keeping with many other major sports and entertainment events, The Championships will not allow ‘selfie sticks’ into the Grounds
- Enter or leave a stand only at a change of ends and never during a tie-break
- Do not make a noise during a rally
- Never applaud a net cord or double fault
- Smoking, which includes e-cigarettes, is forbidden within the stands of any court and in all areas covered by legislation
- Smoking is permitted in open areas with the exception of within queues and the Aorangi Terrace (including the Orchard)
- Drinks can only be consumed from plastic or cardboard cups
- Babes in arms and children under 5 are not permitted in any Show Court.
At the LTA’s Play Tennis Zone near Court 12, you can take part in activities including interactive tennis games and competitions to win prizes, or simply chat to friendly and knowledgeable LTA representatives about how to get more involved in British Tennis.
Subject to availability, returned Show Court tickets can be purchased daily not before 3pm, from the Ticket Resale kiosk north of Court 18 near the top of The Hill. Visitors who are unable to visit the Ticket Resale kiosk due to its location should speak to any Honorary Steward.
Centre Court and No.1 Court tickets are priced at £10, while No.2 Court tickets are available for £5. All proceeds are donated to charity via the Wimbledon Foundation.
Eating and Drinking
Information on catering around the grounds can be found here.
Full maps of the grounds can be found here.
Information on spectator photography around the grounds can be found here.
Information desks are located at six points around the grounds - click here to view their locations on a map.
Information on accessing the Grounds can be found here.