Qualifying begins: 26 June
The Draw: 30 June
Pre-event Press Conferences: 1 & 2 July
Order of Play: 2 July
Championships begin: 3 July
COME BACK FOR LIVE SCORES & LIVE BLOG FROM 26 JUNE
Entry to the grounds of the All England Lawn Tennis Club (“Grounds”) requires a valid ticket, authorised voucher, pass or accreditation issued by or on behalf of The All England Lawn Tennis Club (Championships) Limited (“AELTC”), which must be retained at all times and implies acceptance of the following conditions which have been established for the safety and enjoyment of all our visitors and may be amended from time to time:
1. Entry to the Grounds will only be authorised upon presentation of a valid ticket, authorised voucher, pass or accreditation issued by or on behalf of the AELTC and, if required by the AELTC, photographic proof of identity.
2. The AELTC reserves the right to limit items which may be brought into the Grounds and to search bags, vehicles and persons before granting entry to the Grounds and other specific facilities within the Grounds. Persons entering the Grounds agree to such searches and the AELTC reserves the right to refuse entry to, or to eject from the Grounds, anyone refusing to submit to such a search.
3. Entry to the Grounds will not be permitted for anyone who has been banned or ejected from the Grounds by the AELTC or from any tennis tournament sanctioned by the ATP, WTA or ITF. Persons entering the Grounds warrant that they are not subject to any such ban.
4. Parents and guardians assume responsibility at all times for minors in the Grounds who are attending with them.
5. Babes in arms and children under 5 years of age will not be allowed into Centre Court or No.1, No.2, No.3 Courts or Courts 12 and 18.
6. Children over 5 years of age are required to have their own ticket, which will be charged at the full price. A ticket is not required for those under 5.
7. All children under the age of 16 must attend The Championships with an adult and be supervised appropriately.
8. Children over 5 and under 12 are allowed into all courts provided they are accompanied by an adult at all times.
9. The following items are prohibited from the Grounds (“Prohibited Items”):
• Any bag exceeding 40cm x 30cm x 30cm (16” x 12” x 12”);
• Hard-sided containers/bags – such as picnic hampers/cool boxes and opaque liquid bottles;
• Vacuum flasks, travel mugs, camping chairs or other items of dual skin or tubular construction;
• Any item which may be interpreted as a potential weapon and/or compromise public safety, including sharp or pointed objects (e.g. knives, large corkscrews), ‘personal protection’ sprays and fireworks/flares;
• Large flags (over 60cm x 60cm (2’ x 2’)), banners, rattles, klaxons or oversized hats;
• Any objects or clothing bearing political statements or commercial identification intended for ‘ambush marketing’, including items or objects given away as part of a promotional or marketing campaign by the third parties near to the Grounds;
• Spray paints or other items which could in the opinion of the AELTC be used to sabotage or damage property;
• ‘Selfie sticks’ or equivalents.
10. Visitors in possession of Prohibited Items may be refused entry or ejected from the Grounds.
11. Any Prohibited Items which are surrendered as a condition of entry to the Grounds shall be deemed to be surrendered irrevocably and voluntarily. Any such items will be unable to be reclaimed and shall be disposed of by the AELTC without any liability.
12. Alcohol may be brought into the Grounds but is limited to the equivalent of one bottle of wine or Champagne (750ml) or two cans of beer (500ml) or two cans of premixed aperitifs per person. Bottles of spirits or fortified wines will not be allowed into the Grounds.
13. The consumption of alcohol is permitted only in public bars and other authorised areas. Glass drinking vessels may not be used on the Show Courts; all drinks taken onto the Show Courts must be covered to avoid spillage. All corked bottles, including bottles of champagne and sparkling wine, must be opened prior to being taken into the stands of any court. Hot and/or strong smelling food may not be taken onto the Show Courts. The AELTC reserves the right to refuse entry to the stands of any court to anyone carrying alcohol and to ask anyone drinking alcohol in the stands to leave.
14. The use of any annoying or dangerous behaviour, foul, abusive or racist language or obscene gestures, the removal of shirts or any clothing likely to cause offence and the climbing onto any building, wall or other structure/equipment and the use of wheeled footwear is forbidden and may result in ejection from the Grounds.
15. Attendees must comply with the instructions of the AELTC or its authorised agents (including stewards and security staff) and/or any police officer. Any failure to comply with such instructions may lead to ejection from, or refusal of entry to, the Grounds.
16. No goods or services (including literature and printed material) may be offered or distributed (whether for payment or not) inside the Grounds.
17. Any person who is reasonably suspected by the AELTC and its authorised agents of having committed, or being likely to commit, a criminal offence within the Grounds may be ejected from the Grounds at any time.
18. Unauthorised persons are not permitted on the courts or in restricted areas (including changing rooms or any officials’ or players’ areas) at ANY time.
19. The use of photographic equipment, mobile telephones, computers, tablets or other electronic devices, communication devices, audio-visual equipment or radios must not inconvenience any other person in the Grounds or be used to capture, supply or transmit data for the purposes of betting or gambling (or assisting for these purposes). In particular, mobile telephones, computers, tablets or other electronic devices, communication devices, audio-visual equipment or radios must be SWITCHED OFF in and around the courts in play. Personal headphones must be used when listening to radios inside the Grounds.
20. Subject to condition 21 (for which the AELTC grants the attendee a licence to use in accordance with the provisions of that condition), attendees in the Grounds acknowledge and agree that the AELTC is the sole legal and beneficial owner of any intellectual property rights (including copyright) in any images, footage or material taken or recorded in the Grounds (including by the attendee) and attendees hereby assign any rights they may have in respect of such material to the AELTC and waive all moral rights in the same.
21. The AELTC grants attendees a licence to use photographs or images taken by that attendee at The Championships for non-commercial use. Save for such permitted use, any persons attending The Championships shall not record, use or transmit over the internet, radio, television or any other current or future media, any sound, image, recording or description of The Championships, the Grounds or any match (including any results, statistics, information or other data in respect of the match, whether in whole or in part) or assist any other person(s) conducting such activities. For the avoidance of doubt, still photographs, film, videotape or other audio-visual material recorded within the Grounds may not be sold, used or published commercially in any way whatsoever unless authorised by the AELTC and may be confiscated by the AELTC if such usage is suspected.
22. Recording or transmission in any form of moving images of any part of play at The Championships for any purposes is prohibited.
23. Flashlight photography is forbidden.
24. Betting is prohibited in the Grounds at all times.
25. Tickets to The Championships may not be bought, sold or distributed without lawful authority.
FILMING AND BROADCASTING AT THE CHAMPIONSHIPS
26. During The Championships, various filming, photography and broadcasting takes place in the Grounds. By attending The Championships, you consent to photographs, filming and sound recording of yourself as a spectator and member of the crowd and grant your permission, free of charge, to the AELTC, its licensees and those authorised by it, to use such photographs, films and recordings (including any copies) and for your image, likeness and voice to be included in pictures and/or on film and/or audio broadcasts or transmissions and their exploitation and advertising without compensation or credit. Attendees acknowledge that any such use under this condition, and their agreement to such use, shall last in perpetuity.
27. The AELTC reserves the right to change the programme without notice where it is reasonably necessary to do so. Ticket holders have no entitlement to view any particular match or round of matches or any particular player. Matches may be moved from one court to another at the sole discretion of the AELTC.
28. Persons entering the Grounds are not guaranteed an uninterrupted view of any match or game and the AELTC gives no warranty as to the quality or duration of any match or game.
29. The AELTC excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons and/or property in or around the Grounds.
30. Other than as stated in condition 31 below, the AELTC shall not be liable for any refund, loss (including indirect or consequential loss), damage or expense caused by cancellation, curtailment or change of schedule of The Championships because of government action, strike, civil commotion, national disaster or other force majeure or cause beyond the reasonable control of the AELTC.
31. In the event of any curtailment or cancellation of play due to rain, the AELTC shall operate any refund or reimbursement which may be due to ticket holders in accordance with its ‘Raincheck Policy’, the full details of which are available on AELTC’s website at wimbledon.com.
32. CCTV cameras are in use around the Grounds and the AELTC may use or pass to the police or other relevant authority any recordings for use in legal proceedings or any potential legal proceedings.
33. The AELTC reserves the right for its authorised employees, agents, contractors and police officers acting reasonably to remove from the Grounds (without refund or compensation) any person who contravenes the above ‘Conditions of Entry’ and any person whose presence and/or behaviour in the Grounds could reasonably be construed as dangerous, a nuisance or annoyance to any other person in the Grounds. Any such removal may result in further action including, but not limited to, the AELTC issuing such persons with a ban prohibiting future attendance at the grounds and/or legal proceedings being taken.