Qualifying begins: 26 June
The Draw: 30 June
Pre-event Press Conferences: 1 & 2 July
Order of Play: 2 July
Championships begin: 3 July
COME BACK FOR LIVE SCORES & LIVE BLOG FROM 26 JUNE
- If you are collecting your tickets, make sure you bring a form of photographic identification which shows your name (e.g. passport/driving licence), current proof of address (issued within the last 3 months) which matches the name and address with which you applied and your payment confirmation email. Tickets will not be released to a third party.
- Come prepared for all weather conditions, whether hot or cold, wet or dry
- Wear appropriate footwear (flip flops and high heels are not recommended)
- If you need to bring a bag select one that measures no more than 16” x 12” x 12” (40cm x 30cm x 30cm) and has as few compartments as possible. Wheeled bags are strongly discouraged. One bag per person.
- Allow good time to reach the All England Club – local roads and transport networks will be congested and security measures are in place prior to entering the Grounds.
- If you face challenges/difficulties in negotiating distances or hilly ground, it may be easier for you to bring a wheelchair (please note that neither the AELTC nor St John Ambulance provides these for visitors).
- If you intend to bring alcohol, do not bring bottles of spirits
- Visitors with special dietary requirements are advised that they should bring with them what they need to eat and drink throughout the day. However, a selection of gluten-free products is available in the Aorangi Food Court, the Conservatory Kitchen, and Café Pergola
Please avoid bringing or packing any of the following items, as they are prohibited from the Grounds:
- Any bag exceeding 16" x 12" x 12" (40cm x 30cm x 30cm)
- Hard-sided items of any size - such as picnic hampers / cool boxes, flasks and camping chairs;
- Any item which may be interpreted as a potential weapon including sharp or pointed objects (e.g. knives, large corkscrews) and ‘personal protection’ sprays;
- Large flags (over 2’ x 2’), banners, rattles, klaxons or oversized hats;
- Any objects or clothing bearing political statements or commercial identification intended for ‘ambush marketing’.
- Selfie sticks
Visitors in possession of prohibited items may be refused entry or ejected from the Grounds.
Prohibited items may be left in the left luggage facilities outside the Grounds or handed to AELTC security staff for disposal.
There are no left luggage facilities inside the Grounds, but left luggage facilities are provided at a number of locations outside the Grounds.
Overnight equipment, oversize bags, picnic hampers and other prohibited items must be left in one of these facilities. All bags will be searched before acceptance into the left luggage facilities.
A charge of £1 will be made for deposited items, apart from overnight equipment, which will cost £5. All overnight equipment proceeds are donated towards improving facilities in Wimbledon Park.