Qualifying begins: 20 June
The Draw: 24 June
Pre-event Press Conferences: 25 & 26 June
Order of Play: 26 June
Championships begin: 27 June
COME BACK FOR LIVE SCORES & LIVE BLOG FROM 20 JUNE
Our desire to protect the safety and security of all our visitors means that comprehensive security measures will be in place for The Championships, including extensive bag searches (of bags, vehicles and persons) on entry to the Grounds and the Show Courts.
Please note all the restrictions on bag sizes (opposite) and prohibited items (below) which will be enforced. The speed of entry to the Grounds is decreased dramatically when multi-pocketed bags/backpacks are presented. Any prohibited items inadvertently brought to The Championships can be deposited at left luggage facilities outside the Grounds.
Any items discovered after entry through the gates will be confiscated and cannot be collected on exit.
The following items are prohibited from the Grounds:
- Any bag exceeding 16" x 12" x 12" (40cm x 30cm x 30cm);
- Hard-sided items of any size;
- Any item which may be interpreted as a potential weapon including sharp or pointed objects (e.g. knives, large corkscrews) and ‘personal protection’ sprays;
- Large flags (over 2’ x 2’), banners, rattles, klaxons or oversized hats;
- Any objects or clothing bearing political statements or commercial identification intended for ‘ambush marketing’.
- Selfie sticks
Visitors in possession of prohibited items may be refused entry or ejected from the Grounds. Prohibited items may be left in the Left Luggage facilities outside the Grounds or handed to AELTC security staff for disposal.
Left luggage facilities outside the Grounds are marked on the map of the Queue.
There are no left luggage facilities inside the Grounds.
A charge of £1 will be made for deposited items, apart from overnight equipment, which will cost £5. Proceeds are donated towards improving facilities in Wimbledon Park.
Babes in arms and children under five
- We recommend that babes in arms and pushchairs are not brought to The Championships as the Grounds are large and crowded.
- A ticket is not required for those under five.
- Babes in arms and children under five are NOT allowed into the Show Courts (Centre, No.1, No.2 & No.3 Courts and Courts 12 & 18).
- A limited number of baby changing facilities are available but there are no facilities for mothers to ‘express’ milk.
Children five years and over
- A ticket (full price) is required.
- Children under the age of 16 must attend with an adult and be supervised appropriately.
- Children over 5 and under 12 are allowed into all courts PROVIDED THEY ARE ACCOMPANIED by an adult AT ALL TIMES, they have their own seat and DO NOT DISTURB OTHER SPECTATORS.
Conditions of Entry
Entry to the Grounds of the All England Lawn Tennis Club requires a valid ticket, authorised voucher or pass issued by or on behalf of The All England Lawn Tennis Club (Championships) Limited (“AELTC”).
This must be retained at all times and implies acceptance of the following conditions which have been established for the safety and enjoyment of all our visitors and may be amended from time to time: