Explore the Grounds as part of one of our acclaimed behind-the-scenes tours.
Directed by Blue Badge tourist guides, the tour lasts around an hour and a half and takes you to the most recognisable and exclusive places in the Grounds.
This is a fantastic opportunity to experience the home of The Championships and see the facilities used during the London 2012 Olympics.
You are strongly advised to pre-book individual tours through our online booking or by telephone to avoid disappointment.
To find out tour times on a specific date please select a date on the booking page.
From 30th September the Shop and Museum will close at 5pm. Last entrance to the Museum will be 4.30.
- London Pass holders should book through the system as normal and put the words 'London Pass' into the comments section. Upon arrival they must present their pass and no other payment will be collected.
- No charges are made until the day of departure.
- The route includes Centre Court, No.1 Court, the Picnic Terraces and Water Gardens, The Millennium Building and Press Interview Room, which are out-of-bounds during The Championships. Please note that the route is subject to change.
- Admission to the Museum is included in the tour price.
- Visits to the tour and Museum usually lasts around two and a half hours, including 90 minutes for the tour and an hour for the Museum.
- No tours take place in the period around The Championships.
- Tour sizes are limited.
- All tours are run by Blue Badge Guides, who are of the highest quality.
- Group bookings of 15+ can be made in advance, available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Cantonese, Mandarin and other languages when pre-arranged. Phone +44 (0)20 8946 6131 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event of snow and/or ice, the route of the tour may be curtailed or cancelled if the guide is unable to attend.