- Hotels, sweets and clothes: players and their off-court interests
Who will take centre stage at this summer's Championships? A hotelier? A restauranteur and donkey cheese enthusiast? A candy magnate? A clothes designer? An interior designer? An actress?
- Is Kvitova close to her Wimbledon-winning best?
The desert sands of the United Arab Emirates are a long way from the green grass of Wimbledon, but for Petra Kvitova there is a clear connection.
- Rally against cancer: a doubles match with a difference
There is to be rather a different sort of tennis match at Queen's Club this year, as Andy Murray and Tim Henman will join forces for the Rally against Cancer.
- Billie Jean King's dream thriving as the WTA turns 40
As the Women's Tennis Association, fondly known as the WTA, celebrates its 40th anniversary this year, Wimbledon.com looks back at its origins...
- 40 years on, how have the ATP world rankings developed?
From Ilie Nastase to Novak Djokovic and with 23 other champions in between, the list of players who have topped the official ATP world rankings reads like a who’s who in men’s tennis.
- Wimbledon shortlisted for 2013 Sport Industry Awards
The Championships, Wimbledon has been shortlisted in two categories at the 2013 Sport Industry Awards.
- 48-hour special offer at the Wimbledon Online Shop
Free worldwide delivery with orders of £40 or more.
- Tour report - GB through to Fed Cup World Group II play-off
Judy Murray's GB Fed Cup team made it four wins out of four at the Europe / Africa Zone Group I zonal tie in Eilat, Israel, advancing to the April play-offs for the chance to reach World Group II.
- Ten things about Rafael Nadal's return to tennis
The Spaniard has been playing a clay-court event this week in Vina del Mar in Chile, his first event since last summer's Championships at Wimbledon.