- The weirdest in Wimbledon history? The best of Day Three
From Roger Federer and Maria Sharapova's shocking losses to a series of withdrawals from the tournament, we take a look back at the strange day that was at The Championships.
- Portuguese over and out for Maria Sharapova
In a day of high-profile carnage at The Championships, qualifier Michelle Larcher De Brito pulls off one of the biggest upsets of all, defeating 2004 champion Maria Sharapova 6-3, 6-4 in a drama-filled match.
- Injured Jo-Wilfried Tsonga exits early against Gulbis
The No.6 seed was forced to retire at the end of the third set of his second round match against Latvia’s Ernests Gulbis, when he was losing 3-6 6-3 6-3.
- Former champion Hewitt beaten by Brown
Veteran Lleyton Hewitt was knocked out of Wimbledon in the second round by Germany's Dustin Brown. The 32-year-old former champion was beaten 6-4, 6-4, 6-7, 6-2
- No surprises as Andy Murray advances to the third round
Andy Murray marched into the third round of The Championships with a comprehensive 6-3, 6-3, 7-5 win over Yen-Hsun Lu on No.1 Court.
- Marray revels in return to Wimbledon with opening win
Becoming a Wimbledon champion was always going to bring extra attention on Jonathan Marray.
- Roger and out: Federer in earliest Slam exit since 2003
Stop all the clocks. For the first time in 37 Grand Slam events – nine years – the quarter-final stage will take place without Roger Federer’s name among the participants.
- Laura Robson on a roll after doubles win
It just keeps getting better for Laura Robson. The British teenager who on Tuesday upended No.10 seed Maria Kirilenko won again, this time a 6-3, 6-1 victory in the ladies doubles with Lisa Raymond
- Marion Bartoli steadies the ship but needs a crew
The No.15 seed was strong, solid and reliable as she dispatched the USA's Christina McHale 7-5, 6-4, all the while seeking to perfect her support team.
- Former world No.1 Jankovic beaten in battle of Serbs
Vesna Dolonc, the world's 97th ranked player, contributed hugely to Wimbledon's day of surprises by defeating 16th seed and fellow Serb Jelena Jankovic 7-5, 6-2 on No.1 Court.
- History repeats as Petra Cetkovska upsets Caroline Wozniacki
Caroline Wozniacki, the ninth seed, became another of the contenders for the ladies’ singles title to lose early at The Championships 2013, beaten 6-2, 6-2 on No.2 Court by qualifier, Petra Cetkovska.
- Tommy Robredo will have his cake... and eat it too
In a battle of the 31-year-olds, the Spaniard took down grasscourt expert Nicholas Mahut 7-6(3), 6-1, 7-6(5) for his second straight-sets triumph in as many matches.
- Sloane Stephens hoists Stars and Stripes for battle
The young American proved just too strong for her 25-year old German wild card opponent, winning 7-6 (2), 2-6, 8-6 in two hours and 36 minutes.
- Statement from Richard Lewis, CEO, on player withdrawals
Statement from Richard Lewis, Chief Executive of the All England Club, regarding player withdrawals
- Azarenka heads list of injury withdrawals
Victoria Azarenka, the women's No.2 seed, has withdrawn from the 2013 Wimbledon Championships with a knee injury - one of numerous withdrawals on Day Three.
- Nicolas Almagro quietly through
Amid all the drama of upsets, retirements and walkovers, 15th seed Nicolas Almagro made progress with a minimum of fuss.
- Five minutes with: Monica Puig
Just two days ago, Monica Puig stunned the tennis world by beating world No.5 Sara Errani in straight sets. Now, she will begin her preparations for The Championship third round following her three set victory over Silvia Soler-Espinosa.
- Bouchard tipped for greatness after win over Ivanovic
Canadian Eugenie Bouchard defeated former French Open champion Ana Ivanovic in straight sets and was tipped as a future Grand Slam champion by Martina Navratilova
- Caroline Wozniacki stumbles out after early fall
Caroline Wozniacki, the No.9 seed, loses in straight sets to Petra Cetovska 6-2, 6-2. The Dane fell heavily on her left ankle in the fourth game of the match.
- After the headlines: What next for Darcis and Puig?
There's an upset or unexpected result at every tournament. But when that tournament is one of the Grand Slams, it is magnified by about a million.
- Jerzy Janowicz disappointed at Stepanek withdrawal
Radek Stepanek’s Wimbledon campaign came to an abrupt halt this afternoon when he was forced to retire against No.24 seed Jerzy Janowicz on an injury-blighted day at The Championships.
- What the papers say
The newspapers are impressed with Serena Wililams on many levels: Serena the player, Serena the fashionista, and Serena the drama queen.
- Uncle Toni turns waiter after Rafa Nadal's early exit
Camping out in the lengthy queue for Wimbledon tickets is something of a rite of passage for tennis fans in London during June and July - but rarely does the experience come with coffee service from two of the world’s most prominent tennis coaches.
- Hard work ahead for US men with John Isner withdrawal
Isner's injury does not bode well for the hopes of the US men, although the American women are looking to fare better.
- Murray all too aware of danger posed by Lu
He may not be a household name like Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal but Yen-Hsun Lu is the man responsible for one of the more painful defeats in Andy Murray’s career.
- Five to follow on Day Three
On week one of Wimbledon, every day is a weekend day as the All England Club bursts with action that most sporting fans are used to finding on Saturdays or Sundays. What's in store on Day Three?
- THE QUEUE: Latest status
People currently in the Wimbledon Queue for on day sales will have to wait many hours. Wimbledon strongly advises those intending to queue, not to travel to Wimbledon.
- The Third Day: 2013 daily preview
Andy Murray's second round match today on No.1 Court gives him the chance to beat Taipei’s Yen-Hsun Lu and avenge his defeat at the 2008 Beijing Olympics
- THE QUEUE: Latest status
People currently in the Wimbledon Queue for on the day sales will have to wait many hours. Wimbledon strongly advises those intending to queue, not to travel to Wimbledon.
- Share your shotoftheday to win Centre Court tickets
Welcome to #shotoftheday, our daily photo contest to win tickets to the Men’s Final. Our contest is about celebrating Wimbledon - and you don’t have to be at Wimbledon to take part!
- Lavazza renews with Wimbledon for another three years
Lavazza will be the official coffee of The Championships, Wimbledon for another three years.
- Steve Darcis withdrawal
Interview with Steve Darcis following his withdrawal from The Championships through injury
- John Isner withdrawal
John Isner speaks to the media after having to withdraw from The Championships through injury
- Eugenie Bouchard second round
Eugenie Bouchard's press conference after her second round win over Ana Ivanovic
- Dustin Brown second round
Dustin Brown interview after second round win over Lleyton Hewitt
- Sergiy Stakhovsky second round
Ukraine's Sergiy Stakhovsky faces the media following his second round victory over No.3 seed Roger Federer.
- Caroline Wozniaki second round
Following her second round defeat to Petra Cetkovska, No.9 seed Carolina Wozniacki speaks to the media.
- Roger Federer second round
No.3 seed Roger Federer speaks to the media following his shock defeat against the Ukrainian Sergiy Stakhovsky.
- Marion Bartoli second round
Marion Bartoli speaks to the media following her second round win against Christina McHale of the USA.
- Jo-Wilfried Tsonga second round
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga's news conference following his retirement through injury during his second round match against Latvia's Ernests Gulbis.
- Andy Murray second round
No.2 seed Andy Murray speaks to the media following his straight sets win over Yen-Hsun Lu.
- Jerzy Janowicz second round
Jerzy Janowicz speaks to the media following Radek Stepanek's retirement through injury.
- Tommy Robredo second round
Tommy Robredo speaks to the media following his second round win over Nicolas Mahut.
- Maria Sharapova second round
Maria Sharapova speaks to the media following her second round defeat 6-3, 6-4 to Michelle Larcher de Brito.
- Andrea Petkovic second round
Andrea Petkovic speaks about her second round loss to Sloane Stephens.
- Michelle Larcher de Brito second round
Michelle Larcher de Brito speaks to the media following her 6-3, 6-4 win over No.3 seed Maria Sharapova.
- Sloane Stephens second round
The USA's Sloane Stephens speaks to the media following her second round win over Andrea Petkovic.
- Ernests Gulbis second round
Latvian Ernests Gulbis faces the media following his second round win over Jo-Wilfried Tsonga.
- Lleyton Hewitt second round
Lleyton Hewitt press conference after second round defeat
- Ana Ivanovic second round
Anna Ivanovic gives her press conference after her 6‑3, 6‑3 defeat by Eugenie Bouchard.
- Marin Cilic withdrawal
Marin Cilic's press conference after withdrawing
- Keep cool and dry with 2013 Championships towels
A firm favourite with fans, get your 2013 Championships towels from the Official Wimbledon Online Shop.
- Wimbledon Top 10: Tennis parents
Their support is legendary – in today's top 10 Wimbledon.com takes a look at tennis parents.