- The lowdown on Tommy Robredo, Murray's next opponent
The former world No.5 Robredo came back from two sets down in three consecutive Grand Slam matches at Roland Garros. He will need all his powers of recovery against Andy Murray on Centre Court on Friday
- Rare British Double on A Stop-and-Start Friday
Wednesday was wacky and Thursday subdued, so what were we to expect for Friday, Day Five at The Championships?
- Kvitova and Makarova have overnight wait
The 2011 Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova will surely be relieved that increasing darkness forced her third round encounter with the No.25 seed Ekaterina Makarova to be suspended overnight.
- Dustin Brown's Fortnight ended by Mannarino
Brown, who defeated 2004 Wimbledon winner Lleyton Hewitt in the second round, began his Fortnight with flair. But that form soon fizzled as he lost in straight sets to the No.111 Adrian Mannarino of France.
- Marion Bartoli looking for a repeat of 2007 heroics
Former Wimbledon singles finalist Marion Bartoli reached the fourth round when she beat Italy's Camila Giorgi in straight sets 6-4, 7-5 in a rain-interrupted match.
- Birthday girl Knapp brings Larcher De Brito back to earth
Italy's Karin Knapp celebrated her 26th birthday with a straight sets win over Michelle Larcher De Brito, who had put out Maria Sharapova
- Business as usual for Errani and Vinci
Top seeds Sara Errani and Roberta Vinci cruised into the third round of the ladies' doubles competition after a routine win over South Africa's Natalie Grandin and Vladimira Uhlirova of the Czech Republic.
- Andy Murray cruises through to last 16
Britain's Andy Murray is through to the fourth round of The Championships after another straight-sets victory, this time over Spain's Tommy Robredo
- Bryan brothers on course for Grand Slam great
Bob and Mike Bryan’s quest to become the first doubles team to hold all four Grand Slam titles at the same time in the Open Era began in spectacular style on Friday.
- What now for France's men?
With the defeat of Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, what now for French men's tennis? Stuart Fraser takes a look at No.28 seed Jeremy Chardy.
- David Ferrer wears down Spanish debutant
David Ferrer, the world No.4, struggled for large parts of his second-round match but eventually his experience proved decisive in his four-set victory against compatriot Roberto Bautista Agut
- Carla Suarez Navarro: a 12-year high for Spain's women
Canada's Eugenie Bouchard is unable to find the form that helped her oust No.12 seed Ana Ivanovic, going down 7-5, 6-2 to Carla Suarez Navarro.
- Giant killer Sergiy Stakhovsky takes eye off the ball
Following his remarkable defeat of Roger Federer, Ukrainian Stakhovsky couldn't recreate his form, going out 6-2, 2-6, 7-5, 6-3 to Austria's Jurgen Melzer in the third round.
- Jerzy Janowicz continues his run of firsts
In a Wimbledon chock full of firsts, Poland's Jerzy Janowicz gets his first shot at the fourth round at The Championships.
- Kaia Kanepi rediscovers spark to oust Angelique Kerber
No.7 seed Angelique Kerber is bundled off the victory path by the Estonian six-footer Kanepi 3-6, 7-6(6), 6-3 in a big-hitting thriller on No.2 Court.
- Wild card Alison Riske gets first shot at third round
The grass court phenomenon, Alison Riske, who’s won all of her WTA matches on turf, upset Urszula Radwanska 4-6, 6-3, 6-4 to advance to her first Grand Slam third round.
- Jerzy Janowicz knocks out 15th seed Nicolas Almagro
Poland's Jerzy Janowicz knocked out Nicolas Almagro on Centre Court to reach the fourth round. Janowicz won 7-6, 6-3, 6-4
- Tommy Haas treads carefully to win in straight sets
Veteran German Tommy Haas cruised into the the third round of The Championships with a straight-sets win over Jimmy Wang. Haas, the No.13th seed, won 6-3, 6-2, 7-5.
- Dolgopolov through to third round for first time
Alexandr Dolgopolov, the No.26 seed, outplayed Santiago Giraldo to reach the third round for the first time, winning 6-4, 7-5, 6-3.
- Grega Zemlja sleeps on it to book place in third round
Grega Zemlja of Slovenia overcame the No.29 seed Grigor Dimitrov after four hours and four minutes on No. 3 Court with the match stretching over two days before there was a decision.
- Laura Robson rises to occasion on way to third round
Britain's Laura Robson marches into the third round with a 6-4, 6-1 win over Mariana Duque-Marino under the roof on Centre Court.
- What the papers say
The newspapers are as intrigued as Serena Williams is amused by Andy Murray's suggestion that they play an exhibition in Las Vegas. "I doubt I'd win a point," she said.
- Twitter spikes as Murray and Serena contemplate battle
Andy Murray and Serena Williams gave Twitter something to talk about in the aftermath of Wild and Wacky Wednesday.
- THE QUEUE: Show Court tickets sold out for Saturday
Currently there are more people in the Wimbledon Queue than the allocation of Centre and No.1 Court tickets for tomorrow.
- Five to follow on Day Five
Nineteen-year-old Laura Robson looks to continue her run at Wimbledon before Andy Murray takes to tennis' most famed court to close the day's proceedings. But what's happening in between?
- Who could be the alternative champion?
Day Three at The Championships will go down as one of the craziest days in Grand Slam history that has included the exit of some of the game’s biggest talents.
- The Fifth Day: the Daily preview
The third round of The Championships is traditionally the round in which the seeds finally get to grips with one another.
- Share your shotoftheday to win Centre Court tickets
Welcome to #shotoftheday, our daily photo contest to win tickets to the Men’s Final. Our contest is about celebrating Wimbledon - and you don’t have to be at Wimbledon to take part!
- Camila Giorgi - third round
Camila Giorgi's press conference after her 6-4, 7-5 defeat to Marion Bartoli
- Dustin Brown - third round
Dustin Brown's press conference after his 6-4, 6-2, 7-5 defeat to Adrian Mannarino
- Marion Bartoli - third round
Marion Bartoli's press conference after her 6-4, 7-5 win over Camila Giorgi
- Andy Murray - third round
Andy Murray's press conference after his 6-2, 6-4, 7-5 win over Tommy Robredo
- Jerzy Janowicz - third round
Jerzy Janowicz's press conference after his 7-6, 6-3, 6-4 win over Spain's Nicolas Almagro
- Eugenie Bouchard - third round
Eugenie Bouchard's press conference after her 7-5, 6-2 defeat by Carla Suarez Navarro
- Flavia Pennetta - third round
Flavia Pennetta's press conference after her 0-6, 7-6, 6-2 victory against Alize Cornet.
- Sergiy Stakhovsky - third round
Sergiy Stakhovsky's press conference after his 6‑2, 2‑6, 7‑5, 6‑3 defeat by Jurgen Melzer
- David Ferrer - second round
David Ferrer's press conference after his 6-3, 3-6, 7-6, 7-5 win over Roberto Bautista Agut
- Kirsten Flipkens - third round
Kirsten Flipkens' press conference after her 6‑4, 6‑2 victory against Vesna Dolonc.
- Grigor Dimitrov - second round
Grigor Dimitrov's press conference after his 6-3, 6-7, 6-3, 4-6, 9-11 defeat to Grega Zemlja
- Tommy Haas - second round
Tommy Haas's press conference after his 6-3, 6-2, 7-5 win over Jimmy Wang
- Alison Riske - second round
Alison Riske's press conference after her 6-4, 6-3 win over Urszula Radwanska
- Jurgen Melzer - third round
Jurgen Melzer's press conference after his 6‑2, 2‑6, 7‑5, 6‑3 win over Sergiy Stakhovsky
- Angelique Kerber - second round
Angelique Kerber's press conference after 3-6, 7-6, 6-3 defeat to Estonia's Kaia Kanepi
- Laura Robson - second round
Laura Robson's press conference after her 6-4, 6-1 victory over Mariana Duque-Marino
- Championships towels for the whole family – with free embroidery!
Treat the whole family with a range of 2013 Championships towels – and get them personalised for free!
- Wimbledon Top 10: Youngest Champions
Does it seem as if players are getting younger? Wimbledon.com looks at the top 10 youngest champions.