- Creative spirit behind Official 2013 Poster comes to Wimbledon
What does Wimbledon mean to you? That is what Blue Peter and the All England Club asked the nation's children in a competition to design the official poster for The Championships 2013.
- The grass is good for Sabine Lisicki
Grass court specialist and former Wimbledon semi-finalist Sabine Lisicki proved to be the stronger player on turf in her match against Samantha Stosur of Australia.
- Routine day at the office for Serena Williams
Japan's Date-Krumm managed to stretch the third-round match to over an hour as Williams filed another win 6-2, 6-0.
- Business as usual for Novak Djokovic
With just three unforced errors in the entire match, the No.1 seed made short work of France's Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-2, 6-2.
- Boost for Australia as Bernard Tomic puts out Gasquet
Bernard Tomic of Australia, aged 20, reached the last 16 with a four-set win over Richard Gasquet of France by 7-6(7) 5-7 7-5 7-6(5) in two hours and 46 minutes on Centre Court.
- Laura Robson's third round rollercoaster ends on a high
On No.2 Court ended Laura Robson produced a stunning comeback to become the first British woman to make the fourth round at Wimbledon since Sam Smith in 1998.
- Petra Kvitova's overnight success
At Friday's close, victory was by no means assured for the Czech player, however Kvitova restarted on Saturday with renewed vigour, closing out 6-3, 2-6, 6-3 against Russia's Ekaterina Makarova.
- Mixed fortunes in the mixed doubles
Day six of The Championships saw six British players in action in the mixed doubles on the heels of Laura Robson’s three-set victory in the ladies’ singles.
- Juniors make their entrance
The first day for the juniors at The Championships saw mixed fortunes for the British players, with Luke Bambridge and Katie Boulter both making it through to the next round.
- Tommy Haas beats Lopez in big-serving contest
In the battle of the two big hitters, Tommy Haas, the No.13 seed, came out on top over Spain's Feliciano Lopez 4-6, 6-2, 7-5, 6-4 on No.2 Court.
- Serena Hits 600, Bernie's Big Win and Sun on Middle Saturday
When the weather is talked about at Wimbledon, it's not often that the sentiments are positive. Rain comes and goes, the sky is grey and, well, it's London.
- Marray and Fleming put down marker in doubles
British pair and No.9 seeds Colin Fleming and Jonathan Marray made a convincing start with a straight sets victory in the Gentleman’s Doubles against Michal Mertinak and Frantisek Cermak.
- David Ferrer battles through for fourth round tie
No.4 seed, Spain's David Ferrer, proceeds to the fourth round in five sets, beating Ukrainian Alexandr Dolgopolov 6-7(6), 7-6(2), 2-6, 6-1, 6-2.
- Makarova makes swift recovery to seal doubles win
Ekaterina Makarova bounced back from defeat to Petra Kvitova with a comprehensive win in the ladies' doubles alongside Elena Vesnina.
- Kenny De Schepper keeps France in the hunt
If tennis fans had been asked prior to the start of The Championships which two Frenchmen would remain come the second week, it is a fair bet that Kenny De Schepper would not be mentioned too often.
- Li Na fights back in style to put out Zakopalova
No.6 seed Li Na surged back from losing the opening set to defeat Klara Zakopalova 4-6, 6-0, 8-6.
- Imperious Novak Djokovic breezes past Jeremy Chardy
No.1 seed Novak Djokovic makes quick work of Jeremy Chardy on Centre Court, winning 6-3, 6-3, 6-2.
- Radwanska ends run of rising star Keys
Last year's runner-up Agnieszka Radwanska ended the run of Madison Keys 7-5, 4-6, 6-3 but predicted a big future for the young American
- Outsider Del Potro continues to make stealthy progress
No.7 seed Juan Martin del Potro stays under the radar with 7-5 7-6(3) 6-0 win against Slovenia’s Grega Zemlja.
- Fairytale continues for debutante Monica Puig
The Puerto Rican took advantage of an overnight break in play, returning revitalised to take the match 4-6, 6-3, 6-4.
- Tomas Berdych rallies to set up Tomic showdown
Tomas Berdych recovers from losing the first set against Kevin Anderson to set up a fourth round meeting with Bernard Tomic. Berdych won 3-6, 6-3, 6-4, 7-5.
- Mikhail Youzhny earns last 16 match with Andy Murray
Russian Mikhail Youzhny is through to the fourth round of The Championships after beating Viktor Troicki in straight sets. He will now play Britain's Andy Murray
- Battling Sloane Stephens averts upset
It threatened to be another upset in the women’s draw yet No.17 seed Sloane Stephens hung against qualifier Petra Cetkovska, winning 7-6(3) 0-6 6-4 and securing safe passage through to the fourth round.
- Fernando Verdasco overpowers erratic Ernests Gulbis
Ernests Gulbis, conqueror of Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, is never in the hunt as Fernando Verdasco wins in straight sets on No.3 Court.
- What the papers say
The newspapers have taken Laura Robson to their hearts and are full of praise with the way she handles herself, although the young Briton is still trying to work out the best way to wave to her fans
- Britain's Jamie Baker retires from tennis at 26
British No.7 Jamie Baker announces his retirement from professional tennis at the age of 26.
- Five to follow on Day Six
There's plenty of tennis to be played on Saturday at Wimbledon as the tournament scurries with vigor to have that blessed day off - Middle Sunday - before week two begins.
- THE QUEUE: Latest status
People currently in the Queue will have to wait many hours for on day sales. Wimbledon strongly advises those intending to queue, not to travel to Wimbledon.
- The Sixth Day: 2013 Daily Preview
There has never been much between Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray, even their birth dates are separated by a mere week.
- Serena Williams - third round
Serena Williams speaks to the media following her third round victory over Kimiko Date-Krumm 6-2, 6-0
- Kimiko Date-Krumm - third round
Kimiko Date-Krumm speaks to the press following her third round defeat to Serena Williams 6-2, 6-0
- Novak Djokovic - third round
Novak Djokovic speaks to the media following his third round victory over France's Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-2, 6-2.
- Li Na - third round
Li Na’s press conference after her 4‑6, 6‑0, 8‑6 victory over Klara Zakopalova.
- Tommy Haas - third round
Tommy Haas speaks to the media following his third round victory over Spain's Feliciano Lopez 4-6, 6-2, 7-5, 6-4
- Sabine Lisicki - third round
Sabine Lisicki speaks to the media following her third round victory over Australia's Samantha Stosur 4-6, 6-2, 6-1
- Samantha Stosur - third round
Samantha Stosur speaks to the media following her third round defeat to Germany's Sabine Lisicki 4-6, 6-2, 6-1.
- Kaia Kanepi - third round
Kaia Kanepi's press conference after her 6-2, 6-3 win over Alison Riske
- Madison Keys - third round
Madison Keys' press conference after her 7-5, 4-6, 6-3 defeat by Agnieszka Radwanska.
- Juan Martin del Potro - third round
Juan Martin del Potro's press conference after his 7-5, 7-6, 6-0 win over Grega Zemlja
- Bernard Tomic - third round
Bernard Tomic's press conference after his 7-6, 5-7, 7-5, 7-6 win over Richard Gasquet
- Agnieszka Radwanska - third round
Agnieszka Radwanska's press conference after her 7‑5, 4‑6, 6‑3 win against Madison Keys.
- Tomas Berdych - third round
Tomas Berdych speaks to the media following his fourth round win over South Africa's Kevin Anderson 3-6, 6-3, 6-4, 7-5
- Richard Gasquet - third round
Richard Gasquet talks to the media following his third round defeat to Australia's Bernard Tomic 7-6 (7), 5-7, 7-5, 7-6(5)
- Fernando Verdasco - third round
Fernando Verdasco's press conference after his 6-2, 6-4, 6-4 win over Ernests Gulbis
- Laura Robson - third round
Laura Robson's press conference after her 1-6, 7-5, 6-3 win over Marina Erakovic
- Andreas Seppi - third round
Andreas Seppi's press conference after his 3‑6, 6‑2, 6‑7, 6‑1, 6‑4 victory over Kei Nishikori.
- Sloane Stephens - third round
Sloane Stephens' press conference after her 7‑6, 0‑6, 6‑4 win over Petra Cetkovska.
- Kei Nishikori - third round
Kei Nishikori faces the media following his third round defeat to Italy's Andreas Seppi 3-6, 6-2, 6-7(4), 6-1, 6-4
- Mikhail Youzhny - third round
Mikhail Youzhny's press conference after his 6‑3, 6‑4, 7‑5 win over Viktor Troicki.
- Petra Kvitova - third round
Petra Kvitova speaks to the media following her third round victory over Russia's Ekaterina Makarova 6-3, 2-6, 6-3
- Feeling inspired? Get all you need at the Official Wimbledon Online Shop
Step on to court with the Official Wimbledon Online Shop's performance range from Prince and Slazenger.
- Wimbledon Top 10: Oldest champions
In the latest daily top 10, Wimbledon.com looks at some of the oldest champions.