- Rejuvenated Italians make their mark at SW19
Sara Errani, the No.5 seed, may have crashed out on Day One of The Championships this year in singles, but Italians have enjoyed a revival at all levels of the game
- Novak Djokovic sees off veteran Tommy Haas
World No.1 Novak Djokovic is through to the quarter-finals of The Championships after a straight-sets win over 35-year-old Tommy Haas. Djokovic won 6-1, 6-4, 7-6
- Serena Stunned and Poland's Day in the (Tennis) Sun
Mondays are always better when there are 16 fourth-round matches at the best tennis tournament in the world.
- Britain's Robson and Fleming beaten in Mixed Doubles
Laura Robson failed to make up for her disappointment at being knocked out of the Ladies’ Singles as she and Colin Fleming were beaten on a miserable day for the British players in the Mixed Doubles
- Quotes of the Second Monday
Serena Williams' surprise defeat gives everyone pause for thought, including Andy Murray.
- Berdych sets up quarter-final showdown with Djokovic
Tomas Berdych is putting together his finest Wimbledon since he beat Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic on his way to the 2010 final. In the fourth round he pushed past the young Australian Bernard Tomic 7-6(4), 6-7(5), 6-4, 6-4
- Taylor Townsend smashes her way out of trouble
Taylor Townsend goes for broke to turn the tide in her Girls' Singles match against Iryna Shymanovich.
- Agnieszka Radwanska holds nerve for Li Na quarter-final
Despite a shaky start, Radwanska put paid to the hopes of Bulgarian Tsvetana Pironkova with a 4-6, 6-3, 6-3 passage to the last eight.
- Heartache for defending doubles champion Marray
The British No.9 seeds Jonathan Marray and Colin Fleming lost to three-time Wimbledon finalist Robert Lindstedt and two-time champion Daniel Nestor 7-6(5), 7-5, 6-3.
- Fernando Verdasco earns meeting with Andy Murray
Fernando Verdasco, the world No.54, is through to the quarter-finals at Wimbledon for the first time in 11attempts after a 6-4, 6-4, 6-4 victory over Kenny De Schepper. He now plays Andy Murray
- What the papers say
Keeping success in perspective, big earnings and some top tips for today's players.
- Nick Kyrgios puts down a marker in boys' singles
World No.1 junior Nick Kyrgios impresses in a straight sets win against Britain's Evan Hoyt.
- Srebotnik and Petrova look the part in doubles
Slovenia's Katarina Srebotnik and Russia's Nadia Petrova were the highest seeds to progress through to the quarter-finals of the Ladies' Doubles on Monday
- Commanding Juan Martin Del Potro advances into new territory
Juan Martin Del Potro, the No.8 seed, reaches his first Wimbledon quarter-final with 6-4 7-6(2) 6-3 victory against Andreas Seppi.
- Andy Murray marches on and is still to drop a set
No.2 seed Andy Murray continued his 15-match winning streak, beating Russia's Mikhail Youzhny 6-4, 7-6, 6-1 to set up a quarter-final match against Spain's Fernando Verdasco.
- Lukasz Kubot dances his way into the the quarter-finals
Lukasz Kubot is can-can dancing his way through an upset-strewn bottom half of the draw to a career-best result at a major.
- The Williams v Lisicki social wash-up
The Serena Williams v Sabine Lisicki match had Wimbledon’s social media set on the edge of their tweets right up until the last ball.
- Sloane Stephens ends Puig's fairytale run
Sloane Stephens, a 20-year-old from Palm Springs, Florida, seeded No.17, reached the quarter-finals at Wimbledon for the first time with a 4-6, 7-5, 6-1 victory over Monica Puig of Puerto Rico.
- Eleventh time lucky for Fernando Verdasco
On his 11th attempt, Spain's Fernando Verdasco is through to a Wimbledon quarter-final following his victory over fellow-left hander France's Kenny De Schepper 6-4, 6-4, 6-4.
- 2007 runner-up Marion Bartoli bounces out Knapp
Watching Marion Bartoli is rarely a dull experience. In the fourth round, the No.15 seed completed a workmanlike victory over the world No.104 Karin Knapp, winning 6-2, 6-3 in 72 minutes on Court 12
- Jerzy Janowicz sets up all-Polish quarter-final
After five marathon sets on Court 12, the big-serving Jerzy Janowicz played his part in setting up the first all-Polish Grand Slam quarter-final by defeating Jurgen Melzer of Austria.
- Li Na laughing all the way to quarter-finals
Former French Open champion Li Na won the battle of the veterans when she defeated Roberta Vinci 6-2, 6-0 in their fourth round match
- Sabine Lisicki smiles her way to victory over Serena
Sabine Lisicki caused one of the shocks of the tournament, upsetting Serena Williams 6-2, 1-6, 6-4 to reach the quarter-finals.
- Kaia Kanepi ends Laura Robson's magnificent run
Laura Robson's superb run at The Championships came to an end when she was beaten in straight sets by Estonian Kaia Kanepi 7-6, 7-5.
- David Ferrer flying under the radar to last eight
Spain's David Ferrer reached the last eight for the second year in a row at The Championships when he beat Ivan Dodig 6-7, 7-6, 6-1, 6-1
- No.20 seed Kirsten Flipkens through to face Kvitova
Kirsten Flipkens, Belgium’s next hope for a WTA champion after the retirement of Kim Clijsters and Justine Henin, is doing her best to make her country proud at Wimbledon this year.
- Petra Kvitova sticks to Plan A to reach last eight
No.8 seed Kvitova beats Carla Suarez Navarro of Spain 7-6(5), 6-3 to make it into the quarter-finals.
- Kirsten Flipkens through to first Grand Slam quarter-final
Belgium's Kirsten Flipkens is through to her first Grand Slam quarter-final after beating Flavia Pennetta. The No.20 seed won 7-6, 6-4 and will now face Petra Kvitova.
- Billie Jean King honoured in new film
Billie Jean King is rightly considered as one of the greatest players to have ever picked up a racket. But what she achieved off court is a story worth telling too.
- 40 Years Young: WTA Celebrates Anniversary
The Women's Tennis Association celebrated its 40th anniversary with 17 of its top 21 world No.1s from throughout history attending an event in their honour.
- Wimbledon 2013 Championships towels: two for £50
Take advantage of this great offer from the Official Wimbledon Online Shop - get two towels for £50!
- Five to follow on Day Seven
Need cheering up on your Monday morning? How about a line-up as good as they come for The Championships 2013, with all fourth-round matches on the schedule in singles in a schedule bursting with too many options to choose from.
- The Seventh Day: 2013 Daily Preview
Andy Murray was moved to describe the 10 days of last year’s Olympic tennis tournament as “the best of my career - yes it was ahead of the US Open”.
- Lukasz Kubot - fourth round
Lukasz Kubot's press conference after his 4‑6, 6‑3, 3‑6, 6‑3, 6‑4 victory against Adrian Mannarino.
- Tommy Haas - fourth round
Tommy Haas's press conference after his 6‑1, 6‑4, 7‑6 defeat by Novak Djokovic.
- Bernard Tomic - fourth round
Bernard Tomic's press conference after his 6‑7, 7‑6, 6‑4, 6‑4 defeat by Tomas Berdych.
- Novak Djokovic - fourth round
Novak Djokovic's press conference after his 6‑1, 6‑4, 7‑6 victory over Tommy Haas.
- Andy Murray - fourth round
Andy Murray's press conference after his 6‑4, 7‑6, 6‑1 victory against Mikhail Youzhny.
- Mikhail Youzhny - fourth round
Mikhail Youzhny's press conference after his 6‑4, 7‑6, 6‑1 defeat to Andy Murray
- Juan Martin del Potro - fourth round
Juan Martin del Potro's press conference after his 6-4, 7-6, 6-3 win over Andreas Seppi
- Agnieszka Radwanska - fourth round
Agnieszka Radwanska speaks to the media following her fourth round victory over Tsvetana Pironkova of Bulgaria 4-6, 6-3, 6-3.
- Sabine Lisicki - fourth round
Sabine Lisicki's press conference after her 6‑2, 2‑6, 6‑4 victory over Serena Williams.
- Fernando Verdasco - fourth round
Fernando Verdasco speaks to the media following his 6-4, 6-4, 6-4 win over France's Kenny De Schepper.
- Serena Williams - fourth round
Serena Williams talks to the media after her 6‑2, 2‑6, 6‑4 defeat by Sabine Lisicki.
- Jerzy Janowicz - fourth round
Jerzy Janowicz speaks to the media after his 3‑6, 7‑6, 6‑4, 4‑6, 6‑4 victory over Jurgen Melzer.
- Sloane Stephens - fourth round
Sloane Stephens' press conference after her 4-6, 7-5, 6-1 win over Monica Puig
- Jurgen Melzer - fourth round
Jurgen Melzer speaks to the press following his fourth round defeat to No.24 seed Poland's Jerzy Janowicz.
- Laura Robson - fourth round
Laura Robson speaks to the media following her fourth round defeat to Estonia's Kaia Kanepi
- Petra Kvitova - fourth round
Petra Kvitova speaks to the media following her fourth round victory over Spain's Carla Suarez Navarro 7-6(5), 6-3,
- David Ferrer - fourth round
David Ferrer's press conference after his 6-7, 7-6, 6-1, 6-1 win over Ivan Dodig
- Li Na -fourth round
Li Na's press conference after her 6-2, 6-0 win over Roberta Vinci
- Wimbledon Top 10: Siblings
Continuing our series of daily top 10s, Wimbledon.com takes a look at tennis siblings.