- The Eighth Day: Wimbledon 2014 Daily Preview
Roger Federer’s fourth round pairing with Tommy Robredo, the man who beat him for the first time in 11 meetings at last year’s US Open revives memories of the old Vitas Gerulaitis story.
- Novak Djokovic masterclass deflates Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
A tennis masterclass by Novak Djokovic underlined why he is the No.1 seed as he strode into the quarter-finals with a 6-3, 6-4, 7-6(5) win over Jo-Wilfried Tsonga.
- Grigor Dimitrov creates history but next stop is Andy Murray
Grigor Dimitrov became the first Bulgarian man to reach the quarter-finals when he saw off Leonardo Mayer in a rain-interrupted fourth round on Monday 6-4, 7-6(6), 6-2 in two hours and nine minutes.
- Andy Murray strides into last eight under Centre Court roof
Defending champion Andy Murray sees off No.20 seed Kevin Anderson in straight sets to reach the quarter-finals, 6-4, 6-3, 7-6(6).
- Lucie Safarova puts paid to Smitkova's Wimbledon dreams
After two weeks, seven matches, and another teary-eyed finale, Tereza Smitkova’s Wimbledon odyssey is over.
- Identical trouble as doubles rained off
Identical twins Lyudmyla and Nadiya Kichenok were a set away from the biggest upset of their career before intermittent rain put their plans on hold on Monday.
- Russian Ekaterina Makarova makes first quarter-final
Ekaterina Makarova has progressed to her first quarter-final at Wimbledon thanks to a 6-3, 6-0 upset of fourth seed and 2012 finalist Agnieszka Radwanska.
- Jamie Malik out, but Katie Boulter leads the British juniors
On a day beset by rain, the British junior players had a mixed bag of results.
- Murray marches on, Bouchard shines: Best of Day 7
Unexpected rain makes for a challenging Day Seven at Wimbledon: most of the top seeds survive the weather and their opponents, but there are surprises along the way.
- Bryan brothers still on course for Grand Slam No.16
Bob and Mike Bryan continued their pursuit of Grand Slam number 16 in a rain-interrupted Day at The Championships with a 6-3, 6-4, 6-2 victory against Roberto Bautista Agut and Igor Sijsling.
- Young guns commence battle amid downpours
Of the matches completed, the No.1 seeds in the boys’ and girls’ Championships progressed safely into the second round while a number of others endured mixed starts to their campaigns.
- Sabine Lisicki's love affair with grass continues
Sabine Lisicki's 6-4, 3-6, 6-1 victory over Serbia’s Ana Ivanovic in a match delayed by the weather puts her into the last 16 of the Ladies’ Singles for the fourth year running.
- Petra Kvitova leading a Czech revolution
Petra Kvitova, Ladies' Singles champion three years ago, marches on to the last eight with a 6-3, 6-2 victory over Peng Shuai on a special day for Czech tennis.
- Rising star Eugenie Bouchard ends Alize Cornet's run
Alize Cornet may have caused the shock of the tournament by beating Serena Williams in the third round on Saturday, but the No.25 seed was beaten by Canadian Eugenie Bouchard in the fourth round.
- Marin Cilic steps up in front of all-star cast
Marin Cilic follows up his third-round victory over No.6 seed Tomas Berdych with another victory, this time over Jeremy Chardy, the No.26 seed, winning 7-6(8), 6-4, 6-4.
- Feliciano Lopez wins the battle of 86 aces
Those on No.3 Court certainly found themselves in the firing line during the clash between America’s John Isner and Feliciano Lopez.
- Zahlavova Strycova follows up for double upset
No.16 seed Caroline Wozniacki saves five match points but is beaten in straight sets by Barbora Zahlavova Strycova.
- What the papers say
Are we in a Golden Age of tennis? With the dominance of the Big Four at the moment, some people think so. Today's papers also talk coaches, sugar and bad behaviour.
- Stan Wawrinka intent on making name for himself on grass
Stanislas Wawrinka advances to the fourth round of Wimbledon for the first time in five years with a 6-3, 6-3, 6-4 win over Denis Istomin.
- Kei Nishikori holds nerve to put out Simone Bolelli
No.10 seed Kei Nishikori survives a five-set clash with Italian lucky loser Simone Bolelli to reach the fourth round, 3-6, 6-3, 4-6, 7-6(7), 6-4.
- Injury forces Madison Keys to withdraw from Wimbledon
American teenager Madison Keys has been forced to withdraw from her third round match with Yaroslava Shvedova with a left thigh injury.
- The Seventh Day: Wimbledon 2014 Daily Preview
When asked once which player he least liked to face in the early rounds of a Grand Slam, Andy Murray replied: “Ivo Karlovic.”
- Monster Monday: What to Watch on a Jam-Packed Day 7
With rain pushing five third-round matches to Monday, the order of play for Day Seven is as packed as ever at The Championships. Here’s five – no, six! – matches to watch, plus a few extras.
- Fantasy Wimbledon: the best day of The Championships
For many people, the second Monday at Wimbledon is the best day of the Championships, with 16 singles matches on show.
- Novak Djokovic fourth round
Novak Djokovic speaks to the media following his 6-3, 6-4, 7-6(5) victory over Jo-Wilfried Tsonga.
- Grigor Dimitrov fourth round
Grigor Dimitrov speaks to the media following his 6-4, 7-6, 6-2 victory over Leonardo Mayer
- Ekaterina Makarova fourth round
Ekaterina Makarova speaks to the media following her 6-3, 6-0 victory over Agnieszka Radwanska
- Petra Kvitova fourth round
Petra Kvitova talks to the media after her 6-2, 6-2 victory against Shuai Peng.
- Andy Murray fourth round
Andy Murray speaks to the media following his 6-4, 6-3, 7-6 victory over Kevin Anderson
- Sabine Lisicki fourth round
Sabine Lisicki speaks to the media after her 6-4, 3-6, 6-1 victory against Ana Ivanovic.
- Eugenie Bouchard fourth round
Eugenie Bouchard speaks to the media following her 7-6(5), 7-5 victory over Alize Cornet.
- Stan Wawrinka third round
Stan Wawrinka speaks to the media following his 6-3, 6-3, 6-4 victory over Denis Istomin
- Kei Nishikori third round
Kei Nishikori speaks to the media following his 3-6, 6-3, 4-6, 7-6, 6-4 victory over Simone Bolelli.
- Marin Cilic fourth round
Marin Cilic speaks to the media following his 7-6, 6-4, 6-4 victory over Jeremy Chardy
- Barbora Zahlavova Strycova fourth round
Barboara Zahlavova Strycova talks to the media after 6-2, 7-5 win over Caroline Wozniacki
- Caroline Wozniacki fourth round
Caroline Wozniacki speaks to the media after her 6-2, 7-5 defeat by Barbora Zahlavova Strycova.
- Men's performance range at the Wimbledon Online Shop
Get ready to step on to court with the Official Wimbledon Online Shop’s latest performance range for men.
- Mats Wilander’s perfect Fantasy Wimbledon competitor.
Former world No.1 Mats Wilander uses his know-how to create his ideal Fantasy Wimbledon player: Novak Djokovic figures prominently.
- Robredo earns Grand Slam re-match with Federer
Jerzy Janowicz and Tommy Robredo finally made it on court after a drizzly day of tennis-court-cover roulette, the Spaniard advancing to the second week after a powerful finish 6-2, 6-4, 6-7(5), 4-6
- Teenager Nick Kyrgios adds Jiri Vesely to his list of scalps
Australia's Nick Kyrgios beats Jiri Vesely 3-6, 6-3, 7-5, 6-2 to set up a dream last 16 meeting with Rafael Nadal.
- Maria Sharapova's 11-game streak finishes off Riske
Maria Sharapova wins 11 games in a row as she overwhelms American Alison Riske 6-3, 6-0 to reach the fourth round of the ladies' singles.
- Stepanek and Paes book place in third round
Radek Stepanek and Leander Paes book their spot in the third round of the Gentlemen’s Doubles in a rain-affected marathon 3-6, 6-1, 3-6, 6-3, 11-9 win over Santiago Gonzalez and Scott Lipsky.
- Alize Cornet stuns Serena Williams to win in three sets
No.1 seed Serena Williams is sensationally beaten in three sets by Alize Cornet, of France, 1-6, 6-3, 6-4 on No.1 Court.
- Manic Monday just got more manic
It promises to be Manic Monday after Soaked Saturday and a race against fading light created a backlog of matches at the All England Club on Day 6.
- Milos Raonic hits 30 aces in straight sets win over Kubot
Milos Raonic, the Canadian No.8 seed, is through to the second week for the first time after a 7-6(2), 7-6(4), 6-2 victory over 2013 quarter-finalist Lukasz Kubot.
- The Best of Day 6: Serena Stunned, Roger Rolls
For the first time in eight years, neither Williams sister will play in the second week at Wimbledon as top seed Serena was bundled out of the tournament on Saturday in a three-set shocker.
- Angelique Kerber fights back to dispatch Kirsten Flipkens
Two former Wimbledon semi-finalists took to Court 16, as No.9 seed Angelique Kerber eliminated Kirsten Flipkens in a high-octane 3-6, 6-3, 6-2 victory.
- Roger Federer maintains perfect record in Giraldo win
Roger Federer advances to the fourth round without losing a set after beating Colombia's Santiago Giraldo 6-3, 6-1, 6-3 in 81 minutes under the Centre Court roof.
- Eugenie Bouchard home and dry for Canada
Eugenie Bouchard, the 20-year-old Canadian, continued her excellent form in the 2014 Grand Slams by reaching the fourth round here with a 6-3, 6-4 victory over Germany’s Andrea Petkovic.
- Bad light denies result for Lisicki and Ivanovic
The blockbuster third round match between 2013 finalist Sabine Lisicki and No.11 seed Ana Ivanovic has been suspended with Lisicki leading by a set on No.1 Court.
- Simona Halep hands out a tough lesson to Belinda Bencic
Simona Halep showed no signs of slowing down her run of remarkable form with a 6-4, 6-1 schooling of the highly touted Belinda Bencic.
- Rafael Nadal into last 16 after another slow start
Rafael Nadal drops the first set for a third match in succession but still manages to reach the fourth round on Centre Court. The Spaniard beat Mikhail Kukushkin of Kazakhstan 6-7(4), 6-1, 6-1, 6-1.
- The things they say... quotes from the first week
Anti-ageing tips, Tube rides, and close friendships were just some of the topics discussed by players this week. Here’s what they had to say:
- Wild cards could be the key to your Fantasy Wimbledon team
All those with young Nick Kyrgios in their Fantasy Wimbledon team can feel pretty pleased with themselves. Don't despair though if you haven't, it's not too late and there are plenty of other options too.
- What the papers say
The fourth estate is united in praise of the quality of Andy Murray's tennis against Roberto Bautista Agut. But can the nation ever truly relax watching the British No.1? Not everyone is convinced.
- Five to Follow: Ivanovic-Lisicki clash and march of Canadians
A former world No.1 and last year’s finalist lead the list of must-watch matches at Wimbledon on Day Six.
- Ladies' performance range at the Wimbledon Online Shop
Step up to the baseline with the Official Wimbledon Online Shop’s latest performance range for ladies.
- Nick Kyrgios third round
Nick Kyrgios speaks to the media following his 3-6, 6-3, 7-5, 6-2 victory over Jiri Vesely
- Alize Cornet third round
Alize Cornet speaks to the media following her 1-6, 6-3, 6-4 victory over Serena Williams
- Milos Raonic third round
Milos Raonic speaks to the media after his 7-6(2), 7-6(4), 6-2 win over Lukasz Kubot
- Eugenie Bouchard third round
Eugenie Bouchard speaks to the media following her 6-3, 6-4 victory over Ana Petkovic
- Rafael Nadal third round
Rafael Nadal speaks to the media following his 6-7(4), 6-1, 6-1, 6-1, victory over Mikhail Kukushkin.
- Roger Federer third round
Roger Federer speaks to the media following his 6-3, 6-1, 6-3 victory over Santiago Giraldo
- Serena Williams third round
Serena Williams speaks to the media following her third round defeat 1-6, 6-3, 6-4 defeat by Alize Cornet
- Maria Sharapova third round
Maria Sharapova speaks to the media following her 6-3, 6-0 victory over Alison Riske.
- 2010 runner-up Berdych stunned by Cilic
Croatia's Marin Cilic upsets Tomas Berdych, the 2010 runner-up, with a 7-6(5), 6-4, 7-6(6) to advance to the fourth round of The Championships.
- Routine day at the office for Murray as Gervais looks on
Wimbledon champion Andy Murray is through to the last 16 of the gentlemen's singles after another straight-sets win, this time against Spain's Roberto Bautista Agut.
- The Sixth Day: Wimbledon 2014 Daily Preview
So Wimbledon finally got its giantkiller in the shape of Barbora Zahlavova Strycova, the Czech conqueror of No.2 seed Li Na yesterday.
- Watson and Hutchins bow out in mixed doubles
Heather Watson and Ross Hutchins, the British pair, were beaten in the first round of the mixed doubles by the Russian/Australian pairing of Mikhail Elgin and Anastasia Rodionova.
- Anderson into last 16 as Fognini capitulates
A brilliantly entertaining five-setter between Fabio Fognini and Kevin Anderson ends in a whimper as the Italian capitulates in the final set to lose 4-6, 6-4, 2-6, 6-2, 6-1.
- Jeremy Chardy in his comfort zone to see off Stakhovsky
Jeremy Chardy makes light work of what many expected to be a tricky encounter against Sergiy Stakhovsky, 6-3, 6-7(4), 6-3, 6-0.
- Bryan brothers have blip as they begin defence
Bob and Mike Bryan begin their SW19 doubles defence with an initially tricky but ultimately comfortable 3-6, 7-6(2), 6-2, 6-2 win over Matthew Ebden and Samuel Groth on Court 8.
- Petra Kvitova prevails in titanic struggle with Venus Williams
No.6 seed Petra Kvitova wins the battle of two former champions 5-7, 7-6(2), 7-5 after an enthralling encounter lasting two hours and 30 minutes.
- A Kvitova classic and Li's early exit: Best of Day 5
Petra Kvitova wins a titanic battle with fellow former champion Venus Williams on Centre Court, as Li Na crashes out, Andy Murray rolls and Novak Djokovic survives a tumble.
- Dimitrov becomes first Bulgarian to reach the last 16
Rising star Grigor Dimitrov pulls through a gripping five-setter against Alexandr Dolgopolov of the Ukraine 6-7(3),6-4, 2-6, 6-4, 6-1 in two hours 55 minutes of brutally contested hitting on No.1 Court.
- Highs and lows in a full day of ladies' doubles
Day 5 has seen a host of exciting matches in the ladies' doubles, from defending champions to first-time partnerships, the third round is shaping up.
- Life-changing victory for Tereza Smitkova over Jovanovski
With a solitary win on the WTA tour to her name, 19-year-old Tereza Smitkova stunned Bojana Jovanokski, winning 4-6, 7-6(5), 10-8 on Court 17.
- A good day at the office for Agnieszka Radwanska
No.4 seed Agnieszka Radwanska keeps her progress efficient and businesslike, advancing to the fourth round with a win over Michelle Larcher De Brito 6-2, 6-0 in 57 minutes.
- Safarova has makeover and her luck changes
Lucie Safarova may want to stick with the brunette look she is wearing after reaching back-to-back Grand Slam fourth rounds for the first time in seven years.
- Li Na falls to giantkiller Barbora Zahlavova Strycova
With a double fault on match point, Li Na becomes the biggest seed to fall in the ladies' singles.
- Jo-Wilfried Tsonga earns showdown with Novak Djokovic
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga earns a fourth-round showdown with top seed Novak Djokovic after his dismissal of Taiwanese qualifier Jimmy Wang in straight sets
- Battling Lleyton Hewitt finally outgunned by Jerzy Janowicz
Jerzy Janowicz, a losing semi-finalist last year, beats Lleyton Hewitt in five sets after a stirring rearguard action by the veteran Australian.
- Djokovic injures his shoulder but finishes off Simon
Novak Djokovic survives both a nasty fall and a determined opponent in Gilles Simon to advance to the fourth round of Wimbledon.
- Simona Halep digs deep to see off Lesia Tsurenko
Simona Halep continues her excellent recent form with a hard-fought 6-3, 4-6, 6-4 victory over Lesia Tsurenko of Ukraine.
- Is Belinda Bencic our new Swiss Miss?
In a scene reminiscent of Martina Hingis versus Venus Williams, circa 1997, Belinda Bencic plays her way past Victoria Duval and heads into the third round.
- Caroline Wozniacki given thorough workout by Ana Konjuh
Caroline Wozniacki is pushed hard by 16-year-old Croatian Ana Konjuh before emerging with 6-3, 6-0 victory on No.3 Court.
- What the papers say
What is Lukas Rosol's secret that enables him to unsettle Rafa Nadal on Centre Court? Could it be anything to do with that patch of blue tape on the back of his neck?
- Five to Follow: A Venus-Kvitova showdown and Andy’s first test
Friday brings round three at The Championships (and a few hangers-on from round two), as the tournament turns a corner towards its business end.
- Fantasy Wimbledon: time for some bargain hunting?
When it comes to shuffling your pack, bargain-hunting is the name of the game and Friday’s order of play has thrown up a number of players at lower prices but with top-notch results.
- Find the perfect gift at the Wimbledon Online Shop
Shower yourself and others with exclusive gifts from the 2014 Championships.
- Li Na third round
Li Na speaks to the media following her 7-6(5), 7-6(5) defeat by Barbora Zahlavova Strycova.
- Simona Halep second round
Simona Halep speaks to the media following her 6-3, 4-6, 6-4 victory over Lesia Tsurenko
- Caroline Wozniacki third round
Caroline Wozniacki speaks to the media following her 6-3, 6-0 victory over Ana Konjuh
- Jerzy Janowicz third round
Jerzy Janowicz speaks to the media following his 7-5, 6-4, 6-7, 6-4, 6-3 over Lleyton Hewitt.
- Kevin Anderson third round
Kevin Anderson talks to the media after his 4-6, 6-4, 2-6, 6-2, 6-1 win over Fabio Fognini
- Tomas Berdych third round
Tomas Berdych speaks to the media following his 7-6, 6-4, 7-6 defeat to Marin Cilic
- Marin Cilic third round
Marin Cilic speaks to the media following his 7-6, 6-4, 7-6 victory over Tomas Berdych
- Venus Williams third round
Venus Williams speaks to the media following her 5-7, 7-6(2), 7-5 defeat by Petra Kvitova.
- Andy Murray third round
Andy Murray speaks to the media following his 6-2, 6-3, 6-2 victory over Roberto Batista Agut.
- Novak Djokovic third round
Novak Djokovic speaks to the media following his 6-4, 6-2, 6-4 victory over France's Gilles Simon.
- British wild cards Rae and Smith put up brave doubles fight
British wild cards Jocelyn Rae and Anna Smith produced a plucky display in the ladies' doubles but were eventually beaten by the vast experience of Flavia Pennetta and Sam Stosur.
- The Fifth Day: Wimbledon 2014 Daily Preview
For Andy Murray, Centre Court has become something of a home from home.
- Angelique Kerber holds nerve to see off Heather Watson
Angelique Kerber, the No.9 seed, ends Heather Watson's Wimbledon campaign to win in three sets on Centre Court.
- Imperious Federer cruises into third round
Roger Federer, the seven-time Wimbledon champion, sounds an ominous grass-court warning again as he beats Gilles Muller 6-3, 7-5, 6-3, a match that eventually finishes under the Centre Court roof.
- Stan Wawrinka made to work hard by spirited Yen-Hsun Lu
Stan Wawrinka, the No.5 seed, looks a lot happier on grass as he beats Taipei’s Yen-Hsun Lu 7-6(6), 6-3, 3-6, 7-5.
- Sharapova serves up another straight-sets win
Maria Sharapova's 6-2, 6-1 win over Swiss qualifier Timea Bacsinszky is her 40th match win at Wimbledon. It took exactly one hour to complete, with the Russian helped by 16 winners.
- Marathon man Isner keeps it shortish and sweet
Marathon man John Isner produced an efficient performance to beat Finnish left-hander Jarkko Nieminen 7-6(17), 7-6(3), 7-5 on Thursday evening.
- Rafa’s Revenge, Serena’s Twirl: The best of Day 4
Rafa Nadal proves lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place, Serena sashays on while John Isner threatens to break yet another Wimbledon record on a thrilling Thursday.
- Ross Hutchins revels in his return despite doubles defeat
It’s been 10 months since Ross Hutchins was given the all clear from cancer and on Thursday the Briton took to the SW19 lawns with partner Colin Fleming but they were beaten in the first round of the men's doubles.
- Experience no match for youth as Madison Keys eases through
Madison Keys has continued her stellar grass-court form with a gritty victory over veteran Klara Koukalova on Thursday at Wimbledon.
- Eugenie Bouchard sets up third-round clash with Petkovic
Rising star Eugenie Bouchard assures her place in the third round against Germany's Andrea Petkovic, a rival she's yet to beat.
- Hewitt trails Janowicz as rain stops play
Last year’s semi-finalist Jerzy Janowicz has his second-round match with 2002 champion Lleyton Hewitt suspended overnight with the Pole having taken the first set and the second at 4-4.
- Kyrgios saves nine match points in comeback win over Gasquet
Nick Kyrgios - the youngest man in the men’s draw - completes a superb coming of age as he saves nine match points to defeat No.13 seed Richard Gasquet.
- The grass is green for Sabine Lisicki
On the surface she loves, Sabine Lisicki eases past Karolina Pliskova, one of the best servers in the ladies' game.
- Jo-Wilfried Tsonga gives France a much-needed boost
Having given in to bad light at 9-9 in the final set on Wednesday, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga finally finds a way past American Sam Querrey on Thursday to post a 4-6, 7-6(2), 6-7(4), 6-3, 14-12 victory.
- Rafael Nadal survives big scare to see off Lukas Rosol
Rafael Nadal recovers from losing the first set to beat Lukas Rosol, his nemesis in 2012, 4-6, 7-6(6), 6-4, 6-4.
- Serena Williams makes short work of Chanelle Scheepers
Serena Williams blitzed her way into the third round with a display that combined discipline and bravura in equal measure. She saw off the South African journeywoman Chanelle Scheepers 6-1, 6-1 in 49 minutes.
- Ana Ivanovic finally gets revenge over Jie Zheng
Ana Ivanovic exacts revenge over Jie Zheng, who beat her at Wimbledon six years ago, with 6-4, 6-0 triumph in the second round.
- Gael Monfils suffers more surface tension
Gael Monfils continues to struggle to translate his game for grass. The No.24 seed launches a late comeback against 20-year-old Wimbledon debutant Jiri Vesely, but eventually loses 7-6(3), 6-3, 6-7(1), 6-7(3), 6-4.
- Kei Nishikori enhances reputation in quick win against Kudla
No.10 seed Kei Nishikori shows his full range of talents on grass in a 6-3, 6-2, 6-1 dismantling of Denis Kudla.
- Milos Raonic overpowers struggling Jack Sock
Milos Raonic, the No.8 seed, was too strong for Jack Sock, who received medical attention during the Canadian's 6-3, 6-4, 6-4 victory.
- What the papers say
Andy Murray's dissection of Blaz Rola in 84 minutes prompted the first sightings of "the Mauresmo effect". More journalists were preoccupied with the defending champion's dog-rescuing heroics, though.
- Five to Follow on Day 4: Nadal Seeks Revenge, Watson an Upset
Rafael Nadal and Lukas Rosol will perform a reprise of their 2012 encounter, but will it have the same result? A look at five can’t-miss matches at Wimbledon on day Four, when the second round wraps up.
- Fantasy Wimbledon: Today's top tips
There are some great value players to be had for your team, and don't forget, it's still not too late to get started. .
- Summer beach towels at the Wimbledon Online Shop
Relax in style by the beach or the pool by purchasing a 2014 Championships beach towel, and get it personalised for free!
- Milos Raonic second round
Milos Raonic speaks to the media following his 6-3, 6-4, 6-4 victory over Jack Sock
- Ana Ivanovic second round
Ana Ivanovic speaks to the press following her 6-4, 6-0 victory over Jie Zheng
- Sam Querrey second round
Sam Querrey speaks to the media following his 4-6, 7-6, 6-7, 6-3, 14-12 loss to Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
- Rafael Nadal second round
Rafael Nadal speaks to the media following his 4-6, 7-6(6), 6-4, 6-4 victory against Lukas Rosol.
- Jo-Wilfried Tsonga second round
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga speaks to the media following his 4-6, 7-6, 6-7, 6-3, 14-12 victory over Sam Querrey
- Sabine Lisicki second round
Sabine Lisicki speaks to the media following her 6-3, 7-5 victory over Karolina Pliskova
- Nick Kyrgios second round
Nick Kyrgios speaks to the media following his 3-6, 6-7, 6-4, 7-5, 10-8 victory over Richard Gasquet
- Lukas Rosol second round
Lukas Rosol speaks to the media following his 4-6, 7-6, 6-4, 6-4 defeat by Rafael Nadal.
- Serena Williams second round
Serena Williams speaks to the media following her 6-1, 6-1 victory over Chanelle Scheepers.
- Eugenie Bouchard second round
Eugenie Bouchard speaks to the media following her 7-5, 6-1 victory against Silvia Soler-Espinosa.
- Roger Federer second round
Roger Federer speaks to the media after his 6-3, 7-5, 6-3 victory against Gilles Muller.
- Maria Sharapova second round
Maria Sharapova speaks to the media after her 6-2, 6-1 victory against Timea Bacsinszky.
- Stan Wawrinka second round
Stan Wawrinka speaks to the media following his 7-6, 6-3, 3-6, 7-5 victory against Yen-Hsun Lu.
- Downcast Azarenka determined to bounce back
Victoria Azarenka’s ninth main draw Wimbledon campaign ends in the second round with a three-set loss to Bojana Jovanovski.
- A first shot at the third round for Leonardo Mayer
The entertaining Cypriot Marcos Baghdatis went out to Argentine Leonardo Mayer 7-6(4), 4-6, 6-1, 6-4 in a second round match that never showcased the best of his talents.
- Jamie Murray puts one over on fellow Brits
Jamie Murray and John Peers, the British-Australian duo, start their Wimbledon campaign with a quick-fire 6-2, 6-4, 6-4 win over the wild-card British pairing of Daniel Evans and James Ward.
- Tsonga and Querrey left high and dry in marathon
Jo Wilfried-Tsonga and Sam Querrey will resume their second-round showdown on Thursday after play was suspended at 9.21pm with the match teetering at 4-6, 7-6(2), 6-7(4), 6-3, 9-9.
- The Fourth Day: Wimbledon 2014 Daily Preview
There will be a collective, sharp intake of breath on Centre Court from Rafael Nadal fans as he starts his match today against Lukas Rosol.
- Less wacky, but not by much: The best of Day 3
It isn’t the wacky Wednesday of 2013 at Wimbledon, but Day 3 at The Championships has plenty of drama – and a couple of upsets – as the second round got under way.
- Williams sisters get their doubles campaign under way
Venus and Serena Williams came back from 0-3 down in the final set to beat Olga Kalashnikova and Oksana Savchuk 5-7, 6-1, 6-4 in the first round of the ladies' doubles late on Wednesday evening.
- Wozniacki thriving under less pressure
Caroline Wozniacki was a beacon of consistency on No.1 Court against Britain's Naomi Broady, winning 6-3, 6-2 to reach the third round for the first time in three years.
- Watson and Bouchard fall to last year's finalists
Last year’s Wimbledon finalists Ashleigh Barty and Casey Dellacqua take a first step towards going one better in the ladies’ doubles in 2014 with a win over Eugenie Bouchard and Heather Watson.
- David Ferrer hustled out in five sets by Andrey Kuznetsov
No.7 seed David Ferrer loses in five sets after twice being ahead against Andrey Kuznetsov on No.2 Court.
- How's your team shaping up?
If you haven't picked your team yet, it's not too late to start. Here are some top tips for Day Three.
- Giantkiller Stakhovsky slays No.12 seed Ernests Gulbis
Sergiy Stakhovsky follows up his shock win over Roger Federer last year by knocking out No.12 seed Ernests Gulbis in straight sets.
- Tomas Berdych made to work hard by Bernard Tomic
No.6 seed Tomas Berdych is pushed hard by Australia’s Bernard Tomic before winning in four sets, 4-6, 7-6(5), 7-6(3), 6-1.
- Murray produces some heroics on and off the court
Andy Murray has known tougher days at the office than his second round match against Blaz Rola on No.1 Court. However, this time the defending champion eases through 6-1, 6-1, 6-0 in 84 minutes.
- Novak Djokovic given big fright by veteran Stepanek
Novak Djokovic is through to the third round – that is the good news for him – but he is not happy. In the mother and father of all struggles he eventually gets the better of Radek Stepanek.
- Ralph Lauren style at the Wimbledon Online Shop
Find authentic men’s and ladies Ralph Lauren styles and accessories at the Official Wimbledon Online Shop.
- Grigor Dimitrov growing in stature on grass
Grigor Dimitrov needs just 93 minutes to defeat Australian qualifier and world No.236 Luke Saville 6-3, 6-2, 6-4 and advances to the third round for the first time in his career.
- Li Na turns on power against Yvonne Meusberger
Li Na, the No.2 seed in the Ladies’ Singles, played with power and precision to see off Austria’s Yvonne Meusberger 6-2, 6-2 on No.2 Court.
- Petra Kvitova earns clash with Venus Williams
Petra Kvitova, the 2011 Wimbledon champion, makes short work of Mona Barthel as she thrashes the German 6-2, 6-0 on No.1 Court
- Vera Zvonareva edges past Tara Moore in thriller
Russia's Vera Zvonareva finally sees off Great Britain's Tara Moore 6-4, 6-7(3), 9-7 in a match held over from Tuesday.
- Agnieszka Radwanska makes herself at home on the grass
Agnieszka Radwanska moves into the third round of The Championships with a 6-4, 6-0 win over Casey Dellacqua.
- Venus Williams shows no intention of going home
Despite at first seeming taken aback by Kurumi Nara's meticulous play, Venus Williams gathers her strength to stride confidently through to the third round.
- What the papers say
Rafael Nadal survived his first round match against Martin Klizan but not before unleashing a serve which would have embarrassed a parks player.
- Five to follow: Day 3
On the anniversary of 'Wacky Wednesday', there's a test for Novak Djokovic and the Williams sisters will be playing doubles again.
- Li Na second round
Li Na speaks to the media following her 6-2, 6-2 victory over Austria's Yvonne Meusburger
- Sergiy Stakhovsky second round
Sergiy Stakhovsky speaks to the media following his 6-4, 6-3, 7-6 victory over No.12 seed Ernests Gulbis.
- Venus Williams second round
Venus Williams speaks to the media following her 7-6, 6-1 victory over Kurumi Nara.
- Ernests Gulbis second round
Ernests Gulbis speaks to the media following his 6-4, 6-3, 7-6(5) defeat by Sergiy Stakhovsky.
- Andy Murray second round
Andy Murray speaks to the media following his 6-1, 6-1, 6-0 victory over Slovenia's Blaz Rola.
- Grigor Dimitrov second round
Grigor Dimitrov's media conference following his 6-3, 6-2, 6-4 victory over Luke Saville.
- Petra Kvitova second round
Petra Kvitova speaks to the media following her 6-2, 6-0 victory over Germany's Mona Barthel
- David Ferrer second round
David Ferrer speaks to the media following his second round loss 6-7, 6-0, 3-6, 6-3, 6-2 loss to Andrey Kuznetsov.
- Novak Djokovic second round
Novak Djokovic speaks to the media after his 6-4, 6-3, 6-7, 7-6 win over Radek Stepanek
- The Third Day: Wimbledon 2014 Daily Preview
By the end of the second round last year more Grand Slam champions than you could shake a racket at had departed The Championships, among them Maria Sharapova, Victoria Azarenka, Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer.
- Nadal Survives, Jankovic Falls: The Best of Day 2
Rafael Nadal snapped a two-match losing streak at Wimbledon on Tuesday with an opening-round win while Jelena Jankovic became the highest seed of the tournament to fall. More on Day 2.
- Serena Williams roars into second round
Banishing any doubts following her defeat at Roland Garros, Serena Williams dispatches Anna Tatishvili in just 61 minutes.
- Roger Federer makes assured return to Wimbledon
The seven-time Wimbledon champion Roger Federer returns to make short work of his first-round match against Italy's Paolo Lorenzi.
- Nadal drops set but comes through for Rosol rematch
No.2 seed Rafael Nadal survives a scare in the opening set to beat Slovakia's Martin Klizan 4-6, 6-3, 6-3, 6-3.
- Buoyant Heather Watson cruises into second round
Heather Watson becomes the third British player to reach the second round with an impressive straight-sets win.
- Murray is no match for imperious Sharapova
French Open champion Maria Sharapova beats British wildcard Samantha Murray for the loss of one game.
- Rush job for 2013 runner-up Sabine Lisicki
Sabine Lisicki continues her tradition of dominant performances at the All England Club by opening her 2014 Wimbledon campaign with a 6-2, 6-1 win over Julia Glushko.
- Ivanovic wins battle of former French Open champions
Ana Ivanovic takes another step towards returning to the world’s top 10 with a 7-6(6), 6-4 win over Francesca Schiavone in Wimbledon’s first round.
- Britain's Smethurst falls to marathon man Isner
Although Samantha Murray only managed one game from former Wimbledon champion Maria Sharapova, two other British players, Daniel Smethurst and Tara Moore, put up stronger performances.
- Victoria Duval looks to succeed Serena as Queen of the court
When Serena Williams eventually decides to hang up her racket there’ll be a young whippersnapper looking to take over her mantle. She too is American. And her name is Victoria Duval.
- Simona Halep justifying all the hype
Simona Halep’s stock is very high. Those witnessing her 6-2, 6-2 victory over Brazil’s Teliana Pereira will no doubt confirm that the Romanian justifies the hype.
- Hard work for 2013 semi-finalist Kirsten Flipkens
Last year's semi-finalist Kirsten Flipkens makes heavy weather of her victory over injury-struck Tamira Paszek.
- Madison Keys gives a glimpse of the future
Madison Keys and Monica Puig, two faces for the future, fight it out in the first round but it is the American Keys who triumphs 6-3, 6-3 in 68 minutes.
- Gasquet and Monfils take different approaches
For two players hailing from the same nation, you will probably struggle to get a duo more different than Frenchmen Richard Gasquet and Gael Monfils, but both are through to the second round.
- Milos Raonic too hot to handle for Matthew Ebden
Canada’s Milos Raonic thumps down 30 aces in a convincing 6-2, 6-4, 6-4 win against Australian Matthew Ebden.
- Lopez squeezes past Sugita after three tie-breaks
Feliciano Lopez was pushed to the limit by qualifier Yuichi Sugita before progressing 7-6(6), 7-6(6), 7-6(7).
- Some light for Jerzy Janowicz after the gloom
Poland's Jerzy Janowicz, who reached the Wimbledon semi-finals last year, has to go five sets before beating India's Somdev Devvarman 4-6, 6-3, 6-3, 3-6, 6-3 on Court 17.
- Veteran Lleyton Hewitt shows no sign of giving up the fight
Veteran Lleyton Hewitt, the 2002 Wimbledon champion, moves into the second round after a 6-2, 6-7, 6-1, 6-4 win over Michal Przysiezny, the world No.120 from Poland, and now faces another Pole in Jerzy Janowicz.
- Kei Nishikori looking the part on grass
Grass is not Kei Nishikori's favourite surface but he arrives at Wimbledon in superb form, as world No.73 Kenny de Schepper discovers in tight a 6-4, 7-6(5), 7-5 defeat.
- Corks popping as Wawrinka makes confident start
A popping champagne cork could not distract the world No.3 as he made short work of Portugal's Joao Sousa.
- Andrea Petkovic continues run of form from Roland Garros
Roland Garros semi-finalist and No.20 seed Andrea Petkovic eases past Katarzyna Piter 6-1, 6-4.
- What the papers say
Andy Murray is back at Wimbledon with a new coach and a 'new' back. One commentator believes that, physically, he is 'younger than he was last year'.
- Fantasy tips: Choose wisely for power and glory
Big servers Serena Williams and Sabine Lisicki are bound to be popular choices in our new Fantasy Wimbledon game.
- FIVE TO FOLLOW: DAY 2
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga's topsy-turvy battle with Jurgen Melzer is likely to be the first big result on a day of intriguing possibilities.
- Maria Sharapova first round
Maria Sharapova speaks to the media following her 6-1, 6-0 victory against Great Britain's Samantha Murray.
- Roger Federer first round
Roger Federer speaks to the media following his 6-1, 6-1, 6-3 victory against Italy's Paolo Lorenzi.
- Sabine Lisicki first round
Sabine Lisicki speaks to the media following her 6-2, 6-1 victory against Julia Glushko.
- Samantha Murray first round
Media interview with Samantha Murray following her 6-1, 6-0 defeat by Maria Sharapova
- Rafael Nadal first round
Rafael Nadal speaks to the media following his first round victory over Slovakian Martin Klizan 4-6, 6-3, 6-3, 6-3.
- Milos Raonic first round
Canada's Milos Raonic speaks the media following his 6-2, 6-4, 6-4 victory over Australial's Matthew Ebden.
- John Isner first round
John Isner's media conference following his 7-5, 6-3, 6-4 win over Daniel Smethurst
- Eugenie Bouchard first round
Eugenie Bouchard speaks to the media following her 7-5, 7-5 win over Slovakia's Daniela Hantuchova
- Heather Watson first round
Heather Watson meets the media following her 6-3, 6-2 victory over Ajla Tomljanovic of Croatia.
- Taylor Townsend first round
Taylor Townsend speaks to the media following her defeat to Klara Koukalova of the Czech Republic 7-5, 6-2
- Serena Williams first round
Serena Williams speaks to the media following her victory over Anna Tatishvili 6-1, 6-2
- Clarification statement concerning Wimbledon Park Golf Club
The All England Lawn Tennis Club would like to make it clear that the story in the Mail on Sunday (23.6.14).
- Free personalisation on 2014 Championships towels
Take home a piece of The Championships history with the range of 2014 towels, and get them personalised for free!
- The Second Day: Wimbledon 2014 Daily Preview
For Sabine Lisicki, Wimbledon’s Centre Court holds a mixture of memories. She will remember fondly her enthralling defeat of defending champion Serena Williams in the fourth round 12 months ago.
- British wild cards find it tough going
Four out of the five British wild cards were knocked out on Day 1 of the Gentlemen’s Singles. James Ward (ranked 154), Daniel Cox (214), Kyle Edmund (320) and Dan Evans (143). Daniel Smethurst plays today.
- Murray's win, Fognini's comeback: The Best of Day 1
Andy Murray's Wimbledon partnership with Amelie Mauresmo is off to a flier, Italian entertainer Fabio Fognini wins a thriller but American Sloane Stephens, the No.18 seed, is knocked out by Maria Kirilenko
- Li Na overcomes doubts to see off qualifier Paula Kania
No.2 seed Li Na overcomes an unexpectedly stern test from the Polish qualifier Paula Kania to win 7-5, 6-2 on Centre Court.
- Grigor Dimitrov carries on where he left off at Queen's
Grigor Dimitrov confirms why he is a dark-horse pick for many at this year’s Championships as the Bulgarian beats Ryan Harrison 7-6(1), 6-3, 6-2, in just one hour and 41 minutes.
- Novak Djokovic hits ground running with masterclass
Novak Djokovic, the world No.2 and Wimbledon champion in 2011, produces a grass court masterclass as he thrashes Andrey Golubev 6-0, 6-1, 6-4 on Centre Court.
- Straight-sets victory so sweet for Victoria Azarenka
No.8 seed Victoria Azarenka makes up for last year's frustrations with a 6-3, 7-5 victory over Mirjana Lucic-Baroni.
- 2010 finalist Tomas Berdych takes time to find top gear
Tomas Berdych, the No.6 seed from the Czech Republic, fails to convert 20 break points but still manages to beat Romania’s Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-1, 6-4, 6-3 on No. 2 Court.
- Naomi Broady scores career-boosting win
A year ago Naomi Broady was considering giving up tennis to become an au pair. Her win over Hungary's Timea Babos has given her career a much-needed boost.
- Venus Williams still hungry for more titles
Venus Williams gets her 2014 campaign off to a solid start with a three-set victory over Spain's Maria-Teresa Torro-Flo.
- Marcos Baghdatis too strong for Halle hero Dustin Brown
Marcos Baghdatis and Dustin Brown serve up a charisma-packed first round match on Court 12, and the Cypriot emerges the winner 6-4, 7-5, 2-6, 7-6(4).
- Maria Kirilenko springs surprise to beat Sloane Stephens
American Sloane Stephens, the No.18 seed, is a big name casualty on the first day of The Championships as she is beaten 6-2, 7-6(6) by Russia's Maria Kirilenko, ranked No.109 in the world.
- France's Jeremy Chardy overcomes spirited Daniel Cox
Britain's Daniel Cox responds to strong support from the crowd before eventual defeat to the world No.42 Jeremy Chardy.
- New kids take first steps on big stage
Paula Kania was one of several players making their debut in the main draw of The Championships and, although the Pole lost to the No.2 seed Li Na on Centre Court, she gave a good account of herself.
- Sergiy Stakhovsky still feeling the Federer effect
Two players, Fernando Verdasco and Sergiy Stakhovsky, who both made a huge impact last year, are among the early starters on day one but only Roger Federer's conqueror from 2013 comes through.
- Petra Kvitova bounces out fellow Czech Andrea Hlavackova
Petra Kvitova ups her game in pursuit of a second Wimbledon title with a 6-3, 6-0 win over countrywoman Andrea Hlavackova.
- Rain robs Tsonga and Melzer of result in rollercoaster match
Jurgen Melzer lives to fight another day. Just. And in so, so many different ways.
- David Ferrer survives wobble on way to four-set victory
A howler in the second set can't stop David Ferrer from overpowering fellow Spaniard Pablo Carreno Busta 6-0, 6-7(1), 6-1, 6-1.
- Happy returns as Murray begins defence with straight-sets win
Andy Murray begins the defence of his Wimbledon title in style as he beats Belgium's David Goffin 6-1, 6-4. 7-5 on Centre Court.
- Ernests Gulbis gets his teeth into vampire issue
Ernests Gulbis is never short of an opinion, even when he mis-hears a question.
- James Ward out as experience trumps youth
One of the most experienced players at SW19, No.17 seed Mikhail Youzhny was too strong for Britain's James Ward in a straight sets win.
- What the papers say
What is the best way to commemorate Andy Murray's momentous win in 2013?
- Fantasy tips: Serving up a winning combination
Need help with your Fantasy Wimbledon selections? Here's the lowdown on how to make the most of the serve when you compose your ideal player.
- Stosur stumbles to another early exit
Australian Sam Stosur, the No.17 seed, suffered a straight sets loss at the hands of 69th-ranked Belgian Yanina Wickmayer.
- Five to follow: Day 1
The Championships gets under way on Monday with 64 first-round singles matches, spread across 17 courts. We preview five you should keep your eyes trained on among the slew of opening-day results
- Why you should download the Wimbledon App
Introducing the new Wimbledon app, for iPhone, Android and iPad...
- IBM Slamtracker: a guide for the uninitiated
It’s not just for the die-hards... but it might just turn you into one. With its information and insight, IBM Slamtracker on Wimbledon.com is the ideal companion for any tennis fan.
- Novak Djokovic first round
Novak Djokovic's press conference after his 6-0, 6-1, 6-4 victory against Andrey Golubev.
- Andy Murray first round
Andy Murray speaks to the media following his 6-1, 6-4, 7-5 victory over Belgium's David Goffin
- Li Na first round
Li Na's media conference following her victory over Poland's Paula Kania, 7-5, 7-2.
- Grigor Dimitrov first round
Grigor Dimitrov speaks to the media following his 7-6, 6-3, 6-2 victory over Ryan Harrison.
- Dan Evans first round
Dan Evans speaks to the media following his defeat to Andrey Kuznetsov 6-1, 7-5, 3-6, 7-6(5)
- Venus Williams first round
Venus Williams speaks to the press following her 6-4, 4-6, 6-2 victory over Spain’s Maria-Teresa Torro-Flo.
- The First Day: Wimbledon 2014 Daily Preview
Andy Murray opens against David Goffin and appears to have little to trouble him in the early rounds but Rafael Nadal believes these stages make Wimbledon “the most dangerous tournament” in the world
- Judy Murray on Buble, blubbing, and a burning ambition
Picking her 'Desert Island Discs' for BBC Radio, Judy Murray describes how life has changed since son Andy's historic Wimbledon win.
- Andy Murray begins defence with Amelie Mauresmo in his corner
Andy Murray’s audacious move to appoint Amelie Mauresmo as his coach faces its first test on Monday when the Scot steps onto the turf of Centre Court as defending Wimbledon Champion for the first time
- Marion Bartoli relives her triumph 'once every two days'
In both body and mind, Marion Bartoli appears at peace with her decision to retire from tennis, even on the return to the scene of her greatest triumph
- Eastbourne 2014: Madison Keys and Feliciano Lopez take glory
Highlights from the finals of the AEGON International in Eastbourne. Wimbledon.com reports...
- Rafael Nadal ready to raise Spanish sporting spirits
Hot on the heels of Spain's departure from the World Cup in Brazil, Rafael Nadal is ready and motivated for another shot at the Wimbledon title.
- Rising star Simona Halep aims to build on French success
Romania's Simona Halep – unseeded in 2013 – has come from nowhere to be in real contention at Wimbledon after her agonising defeat in the final at Roland Garros.
- Novak Djokovic summons the Boris factor
With new three-time Wimbledon champion coach Boris Becker, Novak Djokovic is looking to turn the tables on his recent record in major finals.
- Inspiration all around for the next generation
The excited expressions of the children visiting the All England Club on Saturday said it all: nothing inspires the next generation quite like a close encounter with the best of the current one.
- Serena Williams fired up by indifferent start to year
No.1 seed Serena Williams was in no nonsense mood in her pre-Championships press conference – which could spell trouble for the rest of the field.
- What a difference a decade makes for Maria Sharapova
Ten years on from winning Wimbledon, and hot on the heels of victory at this year's French Open, Maria Sharapova has her eyes on a second Grand Slam on grass.
- Roger Federer in prime form to capitalise on rivals' slips
Rogers Federer looks in good shape to reassert his authority at his spiritual home on Wimbledon's grass and put last year's shock early exit behind him.
- Kei Nishikori ready to break through on grass
Japan's Kei Nishikori arrives at Wimbledon in form and feeling more comfortable than ever on grass.
- Eastbourne 2014: Keys powers into final
Madison Keys served up further warning of her burgeoning potential as the American teenager powered her way past Heather Watson to reach her first career WTA final at the AEGON International.
- Introducing the first ever Fantasy Wimbledon game
Ever wondered what it would be like if you had Roger Federer’s forehand, Andy Murray’s backhand and Serena Williams’ power? Well now you can find out by playing Wimbledon’s first ever fantasy game.
- Eastbourne 2014: semi-final draw shapes up
Heather Watson became the first British woman in 32 years to reach the semi-finals of the AEGON International after last-eight opponent Petra Kvitova pulled out due to injury.
- Serena and Sharapova on course for quarter-final clash
The 2014 ladies' singles draw lines up a possible quarter-final meeting between Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova.
- Nadal has tough road in quest for Paris-Wimbledon double
In his bid to win back-to-back majors for the first time since 2010, world No.1 Rafael Nadal has been handed arguably the toughest path of the top four seeds to get his hands on a third Gentlemen’s Singles Trophy.
- Wimbledon Foundation launches £100,000 Community Fund
The Wimbledon Foundation Community Fund is a new initiative announced today by the Wimbledon Foundation, the charitable arm of the All England Club.
- Main draw full after final day of Men's Qualifying
He's beaten Nadal once, and Luxembourg's Gilles Muller may get another chance, progressing to the main draw as the final slots fill up.
- Aleksandra Wozniak turns tables on Melanie Oudin
Aleksandra Wozniak is through to the main draw with 6-4, 6-3 victory over Melanie Oudin at Roehampton.
- Listen to the Official Draw Live at 10am on Friday
The official draw for The Championships 2014 will be broadcast on Live @ Wimbledon Radio at 10am (UK time) on Friday.
- Eastbourne 2014: Heather Watson hits new heights
Britain's Heather Watson picks up the best win of her career as she beats world No.12 Flavia Pennetta at the AEGON International in Eastbourne.
- The Championships 2014 according to Evert and McEnroe
They have six Wimbledon singles titles between them, and on Tuesday Chris Evert and John McEnroe laid out their thoughts and predictions for this year.
- The Wimbledon Soft Ricky Bag
Introducing the Wimbledon Soft Ricky Bag, by Ralph Lauren...
- Victoria Duval leads American charge in Qualifying
Victoria Duval overcomes a back injury to become one of six American women into the final round of Qualifying.
- Australian teen Ashleigh Barty eases towards main draw
Ashleigh Barty justifies her standing as one of the teenagers to watch with a straight-sets victory over aggressive Ukrainian Lyudmyla Kichenok.
- Seeds announced for The Championships 2014
The seeds have been announced for The Championships 2014
- Eastbourne 2014: Azarenka's return cut short by Giorgi
Highlights from the second day of the Aegon International at Eastbourne. Wimbledon.com reports...
- Golden Gicquel makes his mark in Qualifying
Marc Gicquel - the oldest man in Qualifying - defies the years to advance to the final round and says his secret is "stretching".
- Ladies' Qualifying round-up: Larcher de Brito on form
The top two seeds lose, but Michelle Larcher de Brito and Alla Kydyavtseva, both with Sharapova scalps to their name, are through to round two of qualifying.
- Relaxed Taylor leads the British women in Qualifying
Gabi Taylor becomes the first British woman to advance to the second round of 2014 Qualifying with a swift 6-1, 6-3 win over former world No. 29 Sofia Arvidsson.
- On-form Konjuh eyes main draw debut
Injury-free and in a hurry to make up for lost time fulfilling her huge potential, teenager Ana Konjuh is off to the perfect start in her bid to reach a maiden Wimbledon main draw.
- Briefs from Eastbourne: Radwanska falls as Wozniacki wins
Caroline Wozniacki gets her grass-court campaign off to a winning start in Eastbourne, while world No.4 Agnieszka Radwanska stumbles at the first hurdle for the third year in succession.
- Don't panic: Murray at ease after Queen's
Murray doesn't have to win the Aegon Championships to have a chance of holding up a golden cup at the All England Club.
- Oliver Golding shrugs off qualifying nosebleed to advance
A unfortunately-timed nosebleed didn't stop Oliver Golding reaching the second round of Wimbledon qualifying on Monday.
- Future British hope on course to qualify
Competing under the Slovenian flag for now, would-be Briton Aljaz Bedene advanced to the second round of Wimbledon qualifying with a 6-4, 6-4 win over Ireland’s James McGee on Monday.
- Giantkiller Darcis moves step closer to Wimbledon return
Having sent Rafael Nadal packing last year, Steve Darcis is among some familiar names aiming to secure his place at The Championships this year through qualifying.
- Q&A with Wimbledon's Head Groundsman
What goes into preparing Wimbledon's famous lawns for The Championships? Head Groundsman Neil Stubley explains...
- Tennis world unites in Rally for Bally
From The Queen's Club London, to Edgbaston Priory Club, to Devonshire Park, Eastbourne, even to the All England Club, Wimbledon, the tennis world paid tribute to Elena Baltacha in the Rally for Bally.
- Briefs from Birmingham 2014: Ana finds beauty in imperfection
Ana Ivanovic d. Barbora Zahlavova Strycova 6-3 6-2 in the final of the 2014 Aegon Classic. Wimbledon.com reports...
- Briefs from Birmingham 2014: Ivanovic sets up final meeting
Two very different players advanced to the final of the 2014 Aegon Classic. Wimbledon.com reports...
- Briefs from Birmingham 2014: Stephens & Ivanovic storm to semis
Grass is notoriously quick, but Friday’s quarter-finals at Edgbaston were as quickfire as they come. Wimbledon.com reports…
- Briefs from Birmingham 2014: Date-Krumm doubles up
Thursday at the Aegon Classic was the story of one doubles partnership making their mark in the singles draw, and an old rivalry renewed on a day of upsets.
- Throwback Thursday: Opening days at Wimbledon
With just 12 days to go until the start of Wimbledon 2014, we thought we’d dip into the British Pathé archives for Throwback Thursday and dig out some retro footage of the opening day of The Championships.
- Quick hits from Queen's 2014: Murray back with a bang
Wimbledon.com's highlights from the third day of the Aegon Championships 2014 at The Queen's Club...
- Wimbledon Centre Court Debenture Issue fully subscribed
The All England Lawn Tennis Ground plc announced the issue of up to 2,500 Centre Court debentures for the five years from 2016 to 2020 inclusive at a price of £50,000 each.
- Wimbledon Centre Court Debenture Issue fully subscribed
The All England Lawn Tennis Ground plc announced the issue of up to 2,500 Centre Court debentures for the five years from 2016 to 2020 inclusive at a price of £50,000 each.
- Briefs from Birmingham 2014: Stosur and Stephens advance
The top four seeds may have cruised into the third round of the Aegon Classic with minimum fuss, but elsewhere it was anything but plain sailing. Wimbledon.com reports...
- Wild cards announced for The Championships 2014
The following wild cards have been awarded for The Championships 2014.
- Briefs from Birmingham 2014: Ivanovic and Konta march on
It wouldn’t be tennis in Edgbaston without a rain delay. The heavens briefly opened shortly after top seed Ana Ivanovic had booked her spot in the third round of the Aegon Classic.
- Quick hits from Queen's 2014: Dimitrov flies but Cilic falls
Wimbledon.com's highlights from the second day of the Aegon Championships 2014 at The Queen's Club...
- Wimbledon welcomes prospect of Mallorca grass court event
The AELTC and The Championships, Wimbledon, have welcomed the news that 2016 could feature a new grass court event in the WTA calendar.
- Ten things you might not know about Amelie Mauresmo
Wimbledon.com presents a list of things you might want to know about Andy Murray's new coach, Amelie Mauresmo...
- Briefs from Birmingham 2014: Big wins for Bencic and Duval
Day one of the Aegon Classic spelt out exactly what that challenge entails as last year’s finalist fell in the first round, and Great Britain’s Katy Dunne succumbed to injury as the shadows lengthened
- Quick hits from Queen's 2014: Ward and Evans fly British flag
The first day of the 2014 Aegon Championships kicked off with lots of sunshine, a little rain, and some satisfying home success. Wimbledon.com reports...
- Everything you need to know about the 2014 grass court season
Wimbledon.com's guide to the 2014 grass court season...
- French Open 2014: Will Nadal once again deny Djokovic?
Wimbledon.com previews the men's singles final at the 2014 French Open at Roland Garros...
- French Open 2014: Nadal equals Sampras with ninth Paris crown
Rafael Nadal defied recent form to defeat Novak Djokovic over four sets to claim his ninth singles title at Roland Garros, and 14th Slam in total. Wimbledon.com reports...
- French Open 2014: Sharapova battles to second French title
Maria Sharapova won a hard-fought three-set final against Simona Halep to claim her second French Open title in three years. Wimbledon.com reports...
- French Open 2014: Can Halep spoil Sharapova's story?
Wimbledon.com previews the women's singles final at the 2014 French Open at Roland Garros...
- Throwback Thursday: preparing for Wimbledon in the 50s and 60s
This week our Throwback Thursday highlights the excellent footage recently released by British Pathé that showcases the measures taken to prepare for the tournament in the 1950s and 60s.
- French Open 2014: Murray breaks British Slam semi record
Wimbledon.com's highlights as the final semi-finalists are decided at the 2014 French Open at Roland Garros
- French Open 2014: Semis ahead for Djokovic and Sharapova
Wimbledon.com's highlights as the 2014 French Open at Roland Garros moves into the semi-final stage...
- Quotes from the French Open 2014 - Week 1
Wimbledon.com has put together some of the best soundbites from Week 1 at Roland Garros...
- French Open 2014: Murray survives but Federer flounders
Wimbledon.com's highlights from the third round at the 2014 French Open at Roland Garros...