- Downcast Azarenka determined to bounce back
Victoria Azarenka’s ninth main draw Wimbledon campaign ends in the second round with a three-set loss to Bojana Jovanovski.
- A first shot at the third round for Leonardo Mayer
The entertaining Cypriot Marcos Baghdatis went out to Argentine Leonardo Mayer 7-6(4), 4-6, 6-1, 6-4 in a second round match that never showcased the best of his talents.
- Jamie Murray puts one over on fellow Brits
Jamie Murray and John Peers, the British-Australian duo, start their Wimbledon campaign with a quick-fire 6-2, 6-4, 6-4 win over the wild-card British pairing of Daniel Evans and James Ward.
- Tsonga and Querrey left high and dry in marathon
Jo Wilfried-Tsonga and Sam Querrey will resume their second-round showdown on Thursday after play was suspended at 9.21pm with the match teetering at 4-6, 7-6(2), 6-7(4), 6-3, 9-9.
- The Fourth Day: Wimbledon 2014 Daily Preview
There will be a collective, sharp intake of breath on Centre Court from Rafael Nadal fans as he starts his match today against Lukas Rosol.
- Less wacky, but not by much: The best of Day 3
It isn’t the wacky Wednesday of 2013 at Wimbledon, but Day 3 at The Championships has plenty of drama – and a couple of upsets – as the second round got under way.
- Williams sisters get their doubles campaign under way
Venus and Serena Williams came back from 0-3 down in the final set to beat Olga Kalashnikova and Oksana Savchuk 5-7, 6-1, 6-4 in the first round of the ladies' doubles late on Wednesday evening.
- Wozniacki thriving under less pressure
Caroline Wozniacki was a beacon of consistency on No.1 Court against Britain's Naomi Broady, winning 6-3, 6-2 to reach the third round for the first time in three years.
- Watson and Bouchard fall to last year's finalists
Last year’s Wimbledon finalists Ashleigh Barty and Casey Dellacqua take a first step towards going one better in the ladies’ doubles in 2014 with a win over Eugenie Bouchard and Heather Watson.
- David Ferrer hustled out in five sets by Andrey Kuznetsov
No.7 seed David Ferrer loses in five sets after twice being ahead against Andrey Kuznetsov on No.2 Court.
- How's your team shaping up?
If you haven't picked your team yet, it's not too late to start. Here are some top tips for Day Three.
- Giantkiller Stakhovsky slays No.12 seed Ernests Gulbis
Sergiy Stakhovsky follows up his shock win over Roger Federer last year by knocking out No.12 seed Ernests Gulbis in straight sets.
- Tomas Berdych made to work hard by Bernard Tomic
No.6 seed Tomas Berdych is pushed hard by Australia’s Bernard Tomic before winning in four sets, 4-6, 7-6(5), 7-6(3), 6-1.
- Murray produces some heroics on and off the court
Andy Murray has known tougher days at the office than his second round match against Blaz Rola on No.1 Court. However, this time the defending champion eases through 6-1, 6-1, 6-0 in 84 minutes.
- Novak Djokovic given big fright by veteran Stepanek
Novak Djokovic is through to the third round – that is the good news for him – but he is not happy. In the mother and father of all struggles he eventually gets the better of Radek Stepanek.
- Ralph Lauren style at the Wimbledon Online Shop
Find authentic men’s and ladies Ralph Lauren styles and accessories at the Official Wimbledon Online Shop.
- Grigor Dimitrov growing in stature on grass
Grigor Dimitrov needs just 93 minutes to defeat Australian qualifier and world No.236 Luke Saville 6-3, 6-2, 6-4 and advances to the third round for the first time in his career.
- Li Na turns on power against Yvonne Meusberger
Li Na, the No.2 seed in the Ladies’ Singles, played with power and precision to see off Austria’s Yvonne Meusberger 6-2, 6-2 on No.2 Court.
- Petra Kvitova earns clash with Venus Williams
Petra Kvitova, the 2011 Wimbledon champion, makes short work of Mona Barthel as she thrashes the German 6-2, 6-0 on No.1 Court
- Vera Zvonareva edges past Tara Moore in thriller
Russia's Vera Zvonareva finally sees off Great Britain's Tara Moore 6-4, 6-7(3), 9-7 in a match held over from Tuesday.
- Agnieszka Radwanska makes herself at home on the grass
Agnieszka Radwanska moves into the third round of The Championships with a 6-4, 6-0 win over Casey Dellacqua.
- Venus Williams shows no intention of going home
Despite at first seeming taken aback by Kurumi Nara's meticulous play, Venus Williams gathers her strength to stride confidently through to the third round.
- What the papers say
Rafael Nadal survived his first round match against Martin Klizan but not before unleashing a serve which would have embarrassed a parks player.
- Five to follow: Day 3
On the anniversary of 'Wacky Wednesday', there's a test for Novak Djokovic and the Williams sisters will be playing doubles again.
- Li Na second round
Li Na speaks to the media following her 6-2, 6-2 victory over Austria's Yvonne Meusburger
- Sergiy Stakhovsky second round
Sergiy Stakhovsky speaks to the media following his 6-4, 6-3, 7-6 victory over No.12 seed Ernests Gulbis.
- Venus Williams second round
Venus Williams speaks to the media following her 7-6, 6-1 victory over Kurumi Nara.
- Ernests Gulbis second round
Ernests Gulbis speaks to the media following his 6-4, 6-3, 7-6(5) defeat by Sergiy Stakhovsky.
- Andy Murray second round
Andy Murray speaks to the media following his 6-1, 6-1, 6-0 victory over Slovenia's Blaz Rola.
- Grigor Dimitrov second round
Grigor Dimitrov's media conference following his 6-3, 6-2, 6-4 victory over Luke Saville.
- Petra Kvitova second round
Petra Kvitova speaks to the media following her 6-2, 6-0 victory over Germany's Mona Barthel
- David Ferrer second round
David Ferrer speaks to the media following his second round loss 6-7, 6-0, 3-6, 6-3, 6-2 loss to Andrey Kuznetsov.
- Novak Djokovic second round
Novak Djokovic speaks to the media after his 6-4, 6-3, 6-7, 7-6 win over Radek Stepanek