- 2010 runner-up Berdych stunned by Cilic
Croatia's Marin Cilic upsets Tomas Berdych, the 2010 runner-up, with a 7-6(5), 6-4, 7-6(6) to advance to the fourth round of The Championships.
- Routine day at the office for Murray as Gervais looks on
Wimbledon champion Andy Murray is through to the last 16 of the gentlemen's singles after another straight-sets win, this time against Spain's Roberto Bautista Agut.
- The Sixth Day: Wimbledon 2014 Daily Preview
So Wimbledon finally got its giantkiller in the shape of Barbora Zahlavova Strycova, the Czech conqueror of No.2 seed Li Na yesterday.
- Watson and Hutchins bow out in mixed doubles
Heather Watson and Ross Hutchins, the British pair, were beaten in the first round of the mixed doubles by the Russian/Australian pairing of Mikhail Elgin and Anastasia Rodionova.
- Anderson into last 16 as Fognini capitulates
A brilliantly entertaining five-setter between Fabio Fognini and Kevin Anderson ends in a whimper as the Italian capitulates in the final set to lose 4-6, 6-4, 2-6, 6-2, 6-1.
- Jeremy Chardy in his comfort zone to see off Stakhovsky
Jeremy Chardy makes light work of what many expected to be a tricky encounter against Sergiy Stakhovsky, 6-3, 6-7(4), 6-3, 6-0.
- Bryan brothers have blip as they begin defence
Bob and Mike Bryan begin their SW19 doubles defence with an initially tricky but ultimately comfortable 3-6, 7-6(2), 6-2, 6-2 win over Matthew Ebden and Samuel Groth on Court 8.
- Petra Kvitova prevails in titanic struggle with Venus Williams
No.6 seed Petra Kvitova wins the battle of two former champions 5-7, 7-6(2), 7-5 after an enthralling encounter lasting two hours and 30 minutes.
- A Kvitova classic and Li's early exit: Best of Day 5
Petra Kvitova wins a titanic battle with fellow former champion Venus Williams on Centre Court, as Li Na crashes out, Andy Murray rolls and Novak Djokovic survives a tumble.
- Dimitrov becomes first Bulgarian to reach the last 16
Rising star Grigor Dimitrov pulls through a gripping five-setter against Alexandr Dolgopolov of the Ukraine 6-7(3),6-4, 2-6, 6-4, 6-1 in two hours 55 minutes of brutally contested hitting on No.1 Court.
- Highs and lows in a full day of ladies' doubles
Day 5 has seen a host of exciting matches in the ladies' doubles, from defending champions to first-time partnerships, the third round is shaping up.
- Life-changing victory for Tereza Smitkova over Jovanovski
With a solitary win on the WTA tour to her name, 19-year-old Tereza Smitkova stunned Bojana Jovanokski, winning 4-6, 7-6(5), 10-8 on Court 17.
- A good day at the office for Agnieszka Radwanska
No.4 seed Agnieszka Radwanska keeps her progress efficient and businesslike, advancing to the fourth round with a win over Michelle Larcher De Brito 6-2, 6-0 in 57 minutes.
- Safarova has makeover and her luck changes
Lucie Safarova may want to stick with the brunette look she is wearing after reaching back-to-back Grand Slam fourth rounds for the first time in seven years.
- Li Na falls to giantkiller Barbora Zahlavova Strycova
With a double fault on match point, Li Na becomes the biggest seed to fall in the ladies' singles.
- Jo-Wilfried Tsonga earns showdown with Novak Djokovic
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga earns a fourth-round showdown with top seed Novak Djokovic after his dismissal of Taiwanese qualifier Jimmy Wang in straight sets
- Battling Lleyton Hewitt finally outgunned by Jerzy Janowicz
Jerzy Janowicz, a losing semi-finalist last year, beats Lleyton Hewitt in five sets after a stirring rearguard action by the veteran Australian.
- Djokovic injures his shoulder but finishes off Simon
Novak Djokovic survives both a nasty fall and a determined opponent in Gilles Simon to advance to the fourth round of Wimbledon.
- Simona Halep digs deep to see off Lesia Tsurenko
Simona Halep continues her excellent recent form with a hard-fought 6-3, 4-6, 6-4 victory over Lesia Tsurenko of Ukraine.
- Is Belinda Bencic our new Swiss Miss?
In a scene reminiscent of Martina Hingis versus Venus Williams, circa 1997, Belinda Bencic plays her way past Victoria Duval and heads into the third round.
- Caroline Wozniacki given thorough workout by Ana Konjuh
Caroline Wozniacki is pushed hard by 16-year-old Croatian Ana Konjuh before emerging with 6-3, 6-0 victory on No.3 Court.
- What the papers say
What is Lukas Rosol's secret that enables him to unsettle Rafa Nadal on Centre Court? Could it be anything to do with that patch of blue tape on the back of his neck?
- Five to Follow: A Venus-Kvitova showdown and Andy’s first test
Friday brings round three at The Championships (and a few hangers-on from round two), as the tournament turns a corner towards its business end.
- Fantasy Wimbledon: time for some bargain hunting?
When it comes to shuffling your pack, bargain-hunting is the name of the game and Friday’s order of play has thrown up a number of players at lower prices but with top-notch results.
- Find the perfect gift at the Wimbledon Online Shop
Shower yourself and others with exclusive gifts from the 2014 Championships.
- Li Na third round
Li Na speaks to the media following her 7-6(5), 7-6(5) defeat by Barbora Zahlavova Strycova.
- Simona Halep second round
Simona Halep speaks to the media following her 6-3, 4-6, 6-4 victory over Lesia Tsurenko
- Caroline Wozniacki third round
Caroline Wozniacki speaks to the media following her 6-3, 6-0 victory over Ana Konjuh
- Jerzy Janowicz third round
Jerzy Janowicz speaks to the media following his 7-5, 6-4, 6-7, 6-4, 6-3 over Lleyton Hewitt.
- Kevin Anderson third round
Kevin Anderson talks to the media after his 4-6, 6-4, 2-6, 6-2, 6-1 win over Fabio Fognini
- Tomas Berdych third round
Tomas Berdych speaks to the media following his 7-6, 6-4, 7-6 defeat to Marin Cilic
- Marin Cilic third round
Marin Cilic speaks to the media following his 7-6, 6-4, 7-6 victory over Tomas Berdych
- Venus Williams third round
Venus Williams speaks to the media following her 5-7, 7-6(2), 7-5 defeat by Petra Kvitova.
- Andy Murray third round
Andy Murray speaks to the media following his 6-2, 6-3, 6-2 victory over Roberto Batista Agut.
- Novak Djokovic third round
Novak Djokovic speaks to the media following his 6-4, 6-2, 6-4 victory over France's Gilles Simon.