- Robredo earns Grand Slam re-match with Federer
Jerzy Janowicz and Tommy Robredo finally made it on court after a drizzly day of tennis-court-cover roulette, the Spaniard advancing to the second week after a powerful finish 6-2, 6-4, 6-7(5), 4-6
- Teenager Nick Kyrgios adds Jiri Vesely to his list of scalps
Australia's Nick Kyrgios beats Jiri Vesely 3-6, 6-3, 7-5, 6-2 to set up a dream last 16 meeting with Rafael Nadal.
- Maria Sharapova's 11-game streak finishes off Riske
Maria Sharapova wins 11 games in a row as she overwhelms American Alison Riske 6-3, 6-0 to reach the fourth round of the ladies' singles.
- Stepanek and Paes book place in third round
Radek Stepanek and Leander Paes book their spot in the third round of the Gentlemen’s Doubles in a rain-affected marathon 3-6, 6-1, 3-6, 6-3, 11-9 win over Santiago Gonzalez and Scott Lipsky.
- Alize Cornet stuns Serena Williams to win in three sets
No.1 seed Serena Williams is sensationally beaten in three sets by Alize Cornet, of France, 1-6, 6-3, 6-4 on No.1 Court.
- Manic Monday just got more manic
It promises to be Manic Monday after Soaked Saturday and a race against fading light created a backlog of matches at the All England Club on Day 6.
- Milos Raonic hits 30 aces in straight sets win over Kubot
Milos Raonic, the Canadian No.8 seed, is through to the second week for the first time after a 7-6(2), 7-6(4), 6-2 victory over 2013 quarter-finalist Lukasz Kubot.
- The Best of Day 6: Serena Stunned, Roger Rolls
For the first time in eight years, neither Williams sister will play in the second week at Wimbledon as top seed Serena was bundled out of the tournament on Saturday in a three-set shocker.
- Angelique Kerber fights back to dispatch Kirsten Flipkens
Two former Wimbledon semi-finalists took to Court 16, as No.9 seed Angelique Kerber eliminated Kirsten Flipkens in a high-octane 3-6, 6-3, 6-2 victory.
- Roger Federer maintains perfect record in Giraldo win
Roger Federer advances to the fourth round without losing a set after beating Colombia's Santiago Giraldo 6-3, 6-1, 6-3 in 81 minutes under the Centre Court roof.
- Eugenie Bouchard home and dry for Canada
Eugenie Bouchard, the 20-year-old Canadian, continued her excellent form in the 2014 Grand Slams by reaching the fourth round here with a 6-3, 6-4 victory over Germany’s Andrea Petkovic.
- Bad light denies result for Lisicki and Ivanovic
The blockbuster third round match between 2013 finalist Sabine Lisicki and No.11 seed Ana Ivanovic has been suspended with Lisicki leading by a set on No.1 Court.
- Simona Halep hands out a tough lesson to Belinda Bencic
Simona Halep showed no signs of slowing down her run of remarkable form with a 6-4, 6-1 schooling of the highly touted Belinda Bencic.
- Rafael Nadal into last 16 after another slow start
Rafael Nadal drops the first set for a third match in succession but still manages to reach the fourth round on Centre Court. The Spaniard beat Mikhail Kukushkin of Kazakhstan 6-7(4), 6-1, 6-1, 6-1.
- The things they say... quotes from the first week
Anti-ageing tips, Tube rides, and close friendships were just some of the topics discussed by players this week. Here’s what they had to say:
- Wild cards could be the key to your Fantasy Wimbledon team
All those with young Nick Kyrgios in their Fantasy Wimbledon team can feel pretty pleased with themselves. Don't despair though if you haven't, it's not too late and there are plenty of other options too.
- What the papers say
The fourth estate is united in praise of the quality of Andy Murray's tennis against Roberto Bautista Agut. But can the nation ever truly relax watching the British No.1? Not everyone is convinced.
- Five to Follow: Ivanovic-Lisicki clash and march of Canadians
A former world No.1 and last year’s finalist lead the list of must-watch matches at Wimbledon on Day Six.
- Ladies' performance range at the Wimbledon Online Shop
Step up to the baseline with the Official Wimbledon Online Shop’s latest performance range for ladies.
- Nick Kyrgios third round
Nick Kyrgios speaks to the media following his 3-6, 6-3, 7-5, 6-2 victory over Jiri Vesely
- Alize Cornet third round
Alize Cornet speaks to the media following her 1-6, 6-3, 6-4 victory over Serena Williams
- Milos Raonic third round
Milos Raonic speaks to the media after his 7-6(2), 7-6(4), 6-2 win over Lukasz Kubot
- Eugenie Bouchard third round
Eugenie Bouchard speaks to the media following her 6-3, 6-4 victory over Ana Petkovic
- Rafael Nadal third round
Rafael Nadal speaks to the media following his 6-7(4), 6-1, 6-1, 6-1, victory over Mikhail Kukushkin.
- Roger Federer third round
Roger Federer speaks to the media following his 6-3, 6-1, 6-3 victory over Santiago Giraldo
- Serena Williams third round
Serena Williams speaks to the media following her third round defeat 1-6, 6-3, 6-4 defeat by Alize Cornet
- Maria Sharapova third round
Maria Sharapova speaks to the media following her 6-3, 6-0 victory over Alison Riske.