- The Eighth Day: Wimbledon 2014 Daily Preview
Roger Federer’s fourth round pairing with Tommy Robredo, the man who beat him for the first time in 11 meetings at last year’s US Open revives memories of the old Vitas Gerulaitis story.
- Novak Djokovic masterclass deflates Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
A tennis masterclass by Novak Djokovic underlined why he is the No.1 seed as he strode into the quarter-finals with a 6-3, 6-4, 7-6(5) win over Jo-Wilfried Tsonga.
- Grigor Dimitrov creates history but next stop is Andy Murray
Grigor Dimitrov became the first Bulgarian man to reach the quarter-finals when he saw off Leonardo Mayer in a rain-interrupted fourth round on Monday 6-4, 7-6(6), 6-2 in two hours and nine minutes.
- Andy Murray strides into last eight under Centre Court roof
Defending champion Andy Murray sees off No.20 seed Kevin Anderson in straight sets to reach the quarter-finals, 6-4, 6-3, 7-6(6).
- Lucie Safarova puts paid to Smitkova's Wimbledon dreams
After two weeks, seven matches, and another teary-eyed finale, Tereza Smitkova’s Wimbledon odyssey is over.
- Identical trouble as doubles rained off
Identical twins Lyudmyla and Nadiya Kichenok were a set away from the biggest upset of their career before intermittent rain put their plans on hold on Monday.
- Russian Ekaterina Makarova makes first quarter-final
Ekaterina Makarova has progressed to her first quarter-final at Wimbledon thanks to a 6-3, 6-0 upset of fourth seed and 2012 finalist Agnieszka Radwanska.
- Jamie Malik out, but Katie Boulter leads the British juniors
On a day beset by rain, the British junior players had a mixed bag of results.
- Murray marches on, Bouchard shines: Best of Day 7
Unexpected rain makes for a challenging Day Seven at Wimbledon: most of the top seeds survive the weather and their opponents, but there are surprises along the way.
- Bryan brothers still on course for Grand Slam No.16
Bob and Mike Bryan continued their pursuit of Grand Slam number 16 in a rain-interrupted Day at The Championships with a 6-3, 6-4, 6-2 victory against Roberto Bautista Agut and Igor Sijsling.
- Young guns commence battle amid downpours
Of the matches completed, the No.1 seeds in the boys’ and girls’ Championships progressed safely into the second round while a number of others endured mixed starts to their campaigns.
- Sabine Lisicki's love affair with grass continues
Sabine Lisicki's 6-4, 3-6, 6-1 victory over Serbia’s Ana Ivanovic in a match delayed by the weather puts her into the last 16 of the Ladies’ Singles for the fourth year running.
- Petra Kvitova leading a Czech revolution
Petra Kvitova, Ladies' Singles champion three years ago, marches on to the last eight with a 6-3, 6-2 victory over Peng Shuai on a special day for Czech tennis.
- Rising star Eugenie Bouchard ends Alize Cornet's run
Alize Cornet may have caused the shock of the tournament by beating Serena Williams in the third round on Saturday, but the No.25 seed was beaten by Canadian Eugenie Bouchard in the fourth round.
- Marin Cilic steps up in front of all-star cast
Marin Cilic follows up his third-round victory over No.6 seed Tomas Berdych with another victory, this time over Jeremy Chardy, the No.26 seed, winning 7-6(8), 6-4, 6-4.
- Feliciano Lopez wins the battle of 86 aces
Those on No.3 Court certainly found themselves in the firing line during the clash between America’s John Isner and Feliciano Lopez.
- Zahlavova Strycova follows up for double upset
No.16 seed Caroline Wozniacki saves five match points but is beaten in straight sets by Barbora Zahlavova Strycova.
- What the papers say
Are we in a Golden Age of tennis? With the dominance of the Big Four at the moment, some people think so. Today's papers also talk coaches, sugar and bad behaviour.
- Stan Wawrinka intent on making name for himself on grass
Stanislas Wawrinka advances to the fourth round of Wimbledon for the first time in five years with a 6-3, 6-3, 6-4 win over Denis Istomin.
- Kei Nishikori holds nerve to put out Simone Bolelli
No.10 seed Kei Nishikori survives a five-set clash with Italian lucky loser Simone Bolelli to reach the fourth round, 3-6, 6-3, 4-6, 7-6(7), 6-4.
- Injury forces Madison Keys to withdraw from Wimbledon
American teenager Madison Keys has been forced to withdraw from her third round match with Yaroslava Shvedova with a left thigh injury.
- The Seventh Day: Wimbledon 2014 Daily Preview
When asked once which player he least liked to face in the early rounds of a Grand Slam, Andy Murray replied: “Ivo Karlovic.”
- Monster Monday: What to Watch on a Jam-Packed Day 7
With rain pushing five third-round matches to Monday, the order of play for Day Seven is as packed as ever at The Championships. Here’s five – no, six! – matches to watch, plus a few extras.
- Fantasy Wimbledon: the best day of The Championships
For many people, the second Monday at Wimbledon is the best day of the Championships, with 16 singles matches on show.
- Novak Djokovic fourth round
Novak Djokovic speaks to the media following his 6-3, 6-4, 7-6(5) victory over Jo-Wilfried Tsonga.
- Grigor Dimitrov fourth round
Grigor Dimitrov speaks to the media following his 6-4, 7-6, 6-2 victory over Leonardo Mayer
- Ekaterina Makarova fourth round
Ekaterina Makarova speaks to the media following her 6-3, 6-0 victory over Agnieszka Radwanska
- Petra Kvitova fourth round
Petra Kvitova talks to the media after her 6-2, 6-2 victory against Shuai Peng.
- Andy Murray fourth round
Andy Murray speaks to the media following his 6-4, 6-3, 7-6 victory over Kevin Anderson
- Sabine Lisicki fourth round
Sabine Lisicki speaks to the media after her 6-4, 3-6, 6-1 victory against Ana Ivanovic.
- Eugenie Bouchard fourth round
Eugenie Bouchard speaks to the media following her 7-6(5), 7-5 victory over Alize Cornet.
- Stan Wawrinka third round
Stan Wawrinka speaks to the media following his 6-3, 6-3, 6-4 victory over Denis Istomin
- Kei Nishikori third round
Kei Nishikori speaks to the media following his 3-6, 6-3, 4-6, 7-6, 6-4 victory over Simone Bolelli.
- Marin Cilic fourth round
Marin Cilic speaks to the media following his 7-6, 6-4, 6-4 victory over Jeremy Chardy
- Barbora Zahlavova Strycova fourth round
Barboara Zahlavova Strycova talks to the media after 6-2, 7-5 win over Caroline Wozniacki
- Caroline Wozniacki fourth round
Caroline Wozniacki speaks to the media after her 6-2, 7-5 defeat by Barbora Zahlavova Strycova.
- Men's performance range at the Wimbledon Online Shop
Get ready to step on to court with the Official Wimbledon Online Shop’s latest performance range for men.