- Below par Andy Murray feels force of Grigor Dimitrov
Andy Murray's Wimbledon defence came to an end when he was beaten in straight sets 6-1, 7-6(4), 6-2 by Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov in the quarter-finals.
- Llodra and Mahut ready for Bryan brothers
Michael Llodra and Nicolas Mahut reached the Wimbledon semi-finals with a 6-4, 6-4, 5-7, 6-4 win over reigning French Open champions Julien Benneteau and Edouard Roger-Vasselin on Court 12.
- How The Match Was Won: Eugenie Bouchard v Angelique Kerber
The key components of Eugenie Bouchard’s 6-3, 6-4 quarter-final victory over Angelique Kerber
- How The Match Was Won: Novak Djokovic v Marin Cilic
The key components of Novak Djokovic's 6-1, 3-6, 6-7(4), 6-2, 6-2 victory against Marin Cilic.
- How The Match Was Won: Roger Federer v Stan Wawrinka
The key components of Roger Federer's 3-6, 7-6(5), 6-4, 6-4 victory against Stan Wawrinka
- How The Match Was Won: Milos Raonic v Nick Kyrgios
The key components of Milos Raonic's 6-7(4), 6-2, 6-4, 7-6(4) win over Nick Kyrgios
- Holders Su-Wei Hsieh and Peng Shuai fall short
Defending Wimbledon champions Su-Wei Hsieh and Peng Shuai suffered a shock defeat to Timea Babos and Kristina Mladenovic 6-4, 6-7(5), 2-6 on No.3 Court.
- Raonic ends run of teenager Kyrgios and now faces Federer
Milos Raonic became the first Canadian in the Open Era to reach the singles semi-finals when he ended the amazing run of Australian teenager Nick Kyrgios 6-7(4), 6-2, 6-4, 7-6(4).
- In their own words: quotes from the men's quarter-finals
The winners of the four men's quarter-finals talk about their results, and what lies ahead.
- Bencic comes off second best against her idol Hingis
As a young girl, Belinda Bencic had a poster of her idol Martina Hingis on her wall. On Wednesday she came face to face with her on court but lost to the Swiss legend in the mixed doubles.
- How The Match Was Won: Andy Murray v Grigor Dimitrov
The key components of Grigor Dimitrov's 6-1, 7-6 (4), 6-2 victory over Andy Murray
- Old master Roger Federer through to semi-finals in four sets
Roger Federer is through to his ninth Wimbledon semi-final after beating his compatriot, Stan Wawrinka, 3-6, 7-6(5), 6-4, 6-4.
- Murray rocked, Federer rolls: Semi-finals set on Day 9
It wasn't the day that Andy Murray – or the whole of Britain – hoped for at Wimbledon. Here, a rundown of the Day Nine results from The Championships, as the men’s and women’s semi-finals are set.
- Junior draw heats up after second round
With the loss of seeds in both the boys's and girls' draws, the third rounds of the junior championships are shaping up to provide some exciting clashes.
- Novak Djokovic forced to go distance to overcome Cilic
Novak Djokovic reached the semi-finals at Wimbledon for the fifth year running when he beat Croatia's Marin Cilic 6-1, 3-6, 6-7(4), 6-2, 6-2 on No.1 Court.
- In their own words: quotes of the ladies' quarter-finals
The winners of the four ladies' quarter-finals on the honour and the pressure of playing on Centre Court - in front of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
- Rising stars Halep and Bouchard on fast track to top
Simona Halep and Eugenie Bouchard are hotly tipped to turn their immense promise into Grand Slam victories. But only one can progress to Saturday's ladies' singles final.
- How The Match Was Won: Simona Halep v Sabine Lisicki
The key components of Simona Halep’s 6-4, 6-0 victory over Sabine Lisicki in the ladies’ quarter-finals on Wednesday.
- Simona Halep through to ladies' semi-final in style
Halep’s rise from relative obscurity to the world No.3 in the space of just 12 months has left everyone searching for an explanation as to what has paved the way for it.
- Bouchard marches through to semi-finals at Kerber's expense
Canada's Eugenie Bouchard proves too strong for Angelique Kerber on No.1 Court, winning 6-3, 6-4.
- Czech mates leave friendship in locker room
Petra Kvitova and Lucie Safarova play tennis at the same club but their 10-year friendship will be put to one side when they battle it out for a place in the ladies' singles final.
- What the papers say
Even veteran observers are awestruck by the way Nick Kyrgios trampled over world No.1 Rafael Nadal, although it turns out his mother might have motivated him to the biggest upset of The Championships.
- Kyrgios creates largest social buzz since Darcis beat Nadal
Nick Kyrgios's upset of Rafael Nadal at Wimbledon caused a social media stir not seen since the first Monday of Wimbledon 2013 when...Nadal got knocked out by Steve Darcis.
- Six Sizzlers on a Wednesday of Quarter-Finals
Rain on Saturday and Monday pushed half of the women’s draw back, meaning that Day Nine at The Championships will feature six quarter-finals, split between the two main courts at SW19.
- Kyrgios: I thrive on the big stage. I just love that feeling
Rafael Nadal will know better than anyone what Nick Kyrgios was feeling after the seismic shock he gave the world No.1 before a stunned Wimbledon Centre Court crowd.
- A nation pins its hopes on America's young guns
It has been a grim Wimbledon for the United States in the singles, but a host of promising juniors are poised to make their mark in the near future.
- Fantasy Wimbledon: tough choices to be made
Things get a bit tougher from here on as we get to the latter stages of Wimbledon and you might find it difficult to find players you can afford to boost your final points tally.
- Ralph Lauren style at the Wimbledon Online Shop
Find authentic men’s Ralph Lauren styles and accessories available at the Official Wimbledon Online Shop.
- Stan Wawrinka quarter-final
Stan Wawrinka speaks to the media after his 3-6, 7-6(5), 6-4, 6-4 defeat against Roger Federer.
- Nick Kyrgios quarter-final
Nick Kyrgios speaks to the media following his 6-7(4), 6-2, 6-4, 7-6(4) defeat against Milos Raonic.
- Novak Djokovic quarter-final
Novak Djokovic speaks to the media after his 6-1, 3-6, 7-6(4), 6-2, 6-2 victory against Marin Cilic.
- Roger Federer quarter-final
Roger Federer speaks to the media after his 3-6, 7-6(5), 6-4, 6-4 victory against Stan Wawrinka.
- Milos Raonic quarter-final
Milos Raonic speaks to the media following his 6-7(4), 6-2, 6-4, 7-6(4) victory against Nick Kyrgios.
- Andy Murray quarter-final
Andy Murray speaks to the media following his quarter-final defeat 6-1, 7-6, 6-2 by Grigor Dimitrov.
- Eugenie Bouchard quarter-final
Eugenie Bouchard talks to the media following her 6-3, 6-4 win over Angelique Kerber.
- Grigor Dimitrov quarter-final
Grigor Dimitrov speaks to the media following his 6-1, 7-6(4), 6-2 victory over Andy Murray.
- Marin Cilic quarter-final
Marin Cilic speaks to the media following his 6-1, 3-6, 7-6, 6-2, 6-2 defeat by Novak Djokovic.
- Simona Halep quarter-final
Simona Halep speaks to the media following her 6-4, 6-0 victory over Sabine Lisicki