- Halep upbeat despite semi-final defeat
Simona Halep may have been shown the exit out of Wimbledon by Eugenie Bouchard but refuses to dwell on the loss.
- Novak Djokovic hoping to get a grip against Dimitrov
Novak Djokovic is in prime position to win Wimbledon again now that his bogeymen in four of his past five Grand Slam finals – Rafael Nadal and defending champion Andy Murray – are not around.
- More seeds fall as juniors head into quarter-finals
Andrey Rublev, the No.1 seed and reigning junior French Open champion has been knocked out in another day of surprises in the Junior Championships.
- No shortage of entertainment from past stars
The invitational doubles provided entertainment and excitement in equal measure as always.
- A Murray victory in the mixed doubles
Murray’s name was back in lights on the Centre Court scoreboard, this time in the form of doubles specialist Jamie.
- Coach Rasheed gives Grigor Dimitrov final push for summit
With Australian coach Roger Rasheed in his corner, Grigor Dimitrov is finally ready to fulfil his boundless potential at the top of the men’s game.
- Women's final set and a mixed doubles epic: Best of Day 10
A former champion and first-time Grand Slam finalist are into the women’s decider. Here, a rundown of Day 10, which saw matches in every event of The Championships except the men’s singles.
- Eugenie Bouchard reaches first Wimbledon final
Canada's Eugenie Bouchard is through to her first ladies' singles final after seeing off Simona Halep 7-6(5), 6-2.
- Drama on and off court for Paes and Stepanek
Pausing only to come to the rescue of a spectator, Leander Paes and Radek Stepanek fought their way into the semi-finals of the men's doubles.
- Doubles trouble for Safarova after singles setback
Lucie Safarova follows her singles semi-final defeat with a reverse in the quarter-finals of the ladies’ doubles, alongside Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova.
- Roger Federer still standing in the generation game
The changing of the guard has begun, we are told: the new talent is ready to sweep away the established champions and make Centre Court their own. But has anyone told Roger Federer, 33 in August.
- How The Match Was Won: Eugenie Bouchard v Simona Halep
The key components of Eugenie Bouchard’s 7-6(5), 6-2 semi-final victory over Simona Halep
- Petra Kvitova through to second final
Petra Kvitova is the first to book her place in the ladies' singles final with a 7-6(6), 6-1 win over Lucie Safarova.
- Canadian tennis: something to talk about
In a nation known for its love of hockey, the rise of a new era of Canadian tennis is giving people plenty of conversation.
- Ace man Raonic aiming to end Federer's dream
In life, we can be sure of this much: death, taxes and Milos Raonic aiming to serve 30-plus aces in his semi-final against Roger Federer.
- Positives in defeat for Wawrinka
With such a rapid rise up the rankings, could Stan Wawrinka's defeat by Roger Federer a blessing in disguise?
- How The Match Was Won: Petra Kvitova v Lucie Safarova
The key components of Petra Kvitova's 7-6(1), 6-1 victory against Lucie Safarova
- Murray looks to the future
It's twenty-four hours after his defeat to Grigor Dimitrov, and as Andy Murray himself says, "I need to think forwards not backwards".
- What the papers say
There were almost as many reasons put forward for Andy Murray's demise against Grigor Dimitrov as there are columnists. But one had an interesting take on who or what to blame: Rafael Nadal.
- Day 10: Kvitova leads crop in women’s semi-finals
Former champion Petra Kvitova is the only player among the four women remaining to have won a major. Here, a rundown of the women’s semi-finals plus other can’t miss matches at SW19.
- Fantasy Wimbledon: Bouchard still a good choice
For Eugenie Bouchard, Wimbledon "is what tennis should be about", and the 20-year-old's appreciation for the All England Club will only have grown after making her first semi-final.
- Eugenie Bouchard semi-final
Eugenie Bouchard talks to the media following her 7-6(5), 6-2 win over Simona Halep
- Lucie Safarova semi-final
Lucie Safarova speaks to the media following her 6-2, 6-2 defeat by Petra Kvitova.
- Simona Halep semi-final
Simona Halep speaks to the media following her 7-6(5), 6-2 defeat by Eugenie Bouchard.
- Petra Kvitova semi-final
Petra Kvitova speaks to the media following her 6-2, 6-2 victory over Lucie Safarova.