- Errani and Vinci on course for the full Slam set
Sara Errani and Roberta Vinci are one match away from a doubles career Grand Slam after reaching their first Wimbledon final.
- Ninth Wimbledon final for Roger Federer
Roger Federer reaches his ninth Wimbledon final with ease, beating Canada's Milos Raonic 6-4, 6-4, 6-4.
- Fantasy Wimbledon: win tickets to a singles final next year
Prize-giving weekend on Centre Court promises to be a test of nerve for those playing Fantasy Wimbledon.
- The Twelfth Day: Wimbledon 2014 Daily Preview
It would, of course, be premature to talk about the demise of Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova.
- A dream fulfilled for Aisam Qureshi in the mixed doubles
After 10 years of longing, Aisam Qureshi finally got his wish – to play on No.1 Court, where with partner Vera Dushevina he booked a place in the mixed doubles semi-final.
- Federer, Djokovic withstand new guard: Best of Day 11
Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic will meet in a major final for the first time since 2007 after both won their semi-finals against younger opponents.
- Dimitrov shows he is a champion in waiting
If he wasn’t quite at the top of the class, Grigor Dimitrov could certainly graduate from Wimbledon 2014 with impressive honours.
- Breeze for Jelena Ostapenko as Tornado runs out of steam
Latvia's Jelena Ostapenko knocks out Tornado Alicia Black, the highest remaining seed in the girls’ singles, 6-3, 6-1.
- USA juniors celebrate Fourth of July
The United States may be lamenting the absence of a player in the second week of the singles main draws, but three American teenagers have given the Stars and Stripes cause for celebration on Independence Day.
- How The Match Was Won: Novak Djokovic v Grigor Dimitrov
The key components of Novak Djokovic’s 6-4, 3-6, 7-6(2), 7-6(7) win over Grigor Dimitrov.
- Pospisil and Sock set up ultimate doubles test
Vasek Pospisil and Jack Sock, who only just entered before the cut-off deadline, surprised veteran No.5 seeds Leander Paes and Radek Stepanek in straight sets to reach the doubles final.
- Seven up for the Bryan brothers
Bob and Mike Bryan have advanced to the men’s doubles final at Wimbledon with a 7-6(4), 6-4, 6-2 win over Michael Llodra and Nicolas Mahut.
- Djokovic silences young pretender
Novak Djokovic reaches the men’s singles final after he beat Grigor Dimitrov 6-4, 3-6, 7-6(2), 7-6(7) on Centre Court
- Babos and Mladenovic on way to realising doubles dream
As juniors, Timea Babos and Kristina Mladenovic dreamt of becoming the best partnership in the world. Winning the ladies' doubles final against No.2 seeds Sara Errani and Roberta Vinci would be a big step.
- Mighty Bouch, the Grace Kelly of women's tennis
Eugenie Bouchard has numerous attributes but perhaps most startling of all is the 20-year-old Canadian's poise – making her a real contender in the ladies' singles final.
- China's bright stars waiting in the wings
Li Na may be the most famous, but she's far from being the only player China can pin its hopes on.
- A new era for wheelchair tennis
As the wheelchair championships get under way, the sport is enjoying a surge in status as never before.
- Petra Kvitova's long road back to Grand Slam contention
Petra Kvitova has struggled to follow up her breakthrough Grand Slam triumph at Wimbledon three years ago. She is is good company, as Pete Sampras, Serena Williams and Novak Djokovic could testify.
- What the papers say
To the media's great relief, the photogenic Eugenie Bouchard has stepped into the void in the ladies' singles created by the earlier than expected exits of Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova.
- Five to follow: Federer, Djokovic look to triumph over youth
The second Friday of The Championships brings the two men’s singles semi-finals, and notably Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic trying to book an appointment in the Wimbledon final. Can they make it a reality?
- The Czech women: a tale of inspiration and friendship
They say, in sport, that nothing breeds success like success. And never has that proven truer than in the standout performances of Czech women at the 2014 Championships.
- Safarova can't hide delight at making a splash at Wimbledon
Hard work has paid off for Lucie Safarova, who will leap into the world's top 20 after a great 2014, including her run to the semi-finals of the ladies' singles.
- Milos Raonic semi-final
Milos Raonic speaks to the media following his 6-4, 6-4, 6-4 defeat by Roger Federer.
- Roger Federer semi-final
Roger Federer talks to the media following his 6-4, 6-4, 6-4 win over Milos Raonic.
- Novak Djokovic semi-final
Novak Djokovic speaks to the media following his 6-4, 3-6, 7-6(2), 7-6(7) victory over Grigor Dimitrov.
- Grigor Dimitrov semi -final
Grigor Dimitrov speaks to the media following his 6-4, 3-6, 7-6, 7-6 defeat by Novak Djokovic.