- Bryan brothers determined to bounce back after rare setback
A Grand Slam final defeat is a bitter experience, and even after more than a decade of winning the sport’s highest accolades, the Bryan brothers are no less immune.
- Best of Day 12: Kvitova shines, Bryan brothers shocked
Petra Kvitova plays perhaps the best match of her career at exactly the right time on Saturday - a day when the legendary men’s doubles team Bob and Mike Bryan are stunned on Centre.
- Pospisil and Sock beat Bryan brothers in thriller
Vasek Pospisil and Jack Sock won the gentlemen's doubles when they beat Mike and Bob Bryan 7-6(5), 6-7(3), 6-4, 3-6, 7-5.
- Celebrities getting the royal treatment
Sir Richard Branson, Hugh Jackman, David Beckham and Shaquille O’Neal are well known for excelling in their respective fields but they also share another passion... a love for tennis.
- London bringing out the best in Max Mirnyi
Max Mirnyi’s pursuit of his second mixed doubles title at Wimbledon took another giant step forward as he and partner Hao-Ching Chan defeated Daniel Nestor and Kristina Mladenovic 7-6(4), 7-5.
- Winning combinations from doubles courts
It wasn't only the winners of the doubles tournaments that caught the eye during The Championships.
- Junior Americans show up the seniors
Although no American has won the men's singles title for 14 years, the future is looking bright for the next generation as two players from the US booked their place in the boy’s singles final.
- Schmiedlova and Ostapenko reach junior girls' final
The final of the girls' singles, an upset-riddled event, will be contested by No.8 seed Kristina Schmiedlova and unseeded Latvian Jelena Ostapenko.
- Towering Kvitova wins second Wimbledon singles title
Petra Kvitova won her second ladies' singles title when she beat Eugenie Bouchard in straight sets 6-3, 6-0 on Centre Court. The match lasted 55 minutes.
- Doubles triumph for Italians Errani and Vinci
Italian pair Sara Errani and Roberta Vinci win the ladies' doubles, beating Timea Babos and Kristina Mladenovic in straight sets in the final.
- Dream of Genie still alive despite Centre Court humbling
Eugenie Bouchard suffered a big setback at Petra Kvitova's hands on Centre Court but it is surely only a matter of time until the multi-talented Canadian wins a Grand Slam of her own.
- Mastering his mind: Djokovic prepares
Novak Djokovic knows that if he's to beat Roger Federer in Sunday's final, he must be in the shape of his life, both physically and mentally.
- Kvitova power game leaves experts reaching for superlatives
Czech's dazzling demolition of Eugenie Bouchard not only defied the form book but confounded predictions of a closely-fought ladies' final.
- Five to follow: Intriguing women's final headlines Day 12
Petra Kvitova seeks her second Grand Slam title against Genie Bouchard, an opponent searching for the second title of her career.
- The future is in good hands with these women
The hype may have centred on 20-year-old Eugenie Bouchard reaching her first Grand Slam final, but a slew of other players made hefty inroads at Wimbledon 2014, pointing to bigger things to come.
- How The Final Was Won: Petra Kvitova v Eugenie Bouchard
The key components of Petra Kvitova's 6-3, 6-0 ladies' singles final victory over Eugenie Bouchard.
- Who is this Federer chap?
With talk of young guns and the fall of the old guard, let's not forget that Roger Federer is playing immaculate tennis in advance of this, his ninth Wimbledon final.
- Coin toss honours Bartoli's charity choice
It was a big day for Medina Djouada from Arpajon, near Paris in France, performing the all-important coin toss to decide whether Eugenie Bouchard or Petra Kvitova will serve first.
- What the papers say
Andy Murray, Laura Robson... the Brits might be absent from finals weekend at Wimbledon but the newspapers are full of stories of intrigue and rifts in the camps of two of the country's top players.
- Milos Raonic in need of a Plan B
Raonic prospers against many players, but when facing competitors at the level of Djokovic or Federer, he comes up short.
- Bob and Mike Bryan final
Bob and Mike Bryan speak to the media following their 7-6(5), 6-7(3), 6-4, 3-6, 7-5 defeat against Vasek Pospisil and Jack Sock.
- Vasek Pospisil and Jack Sock final
Vasek Pospisil and Jack Sock speak to the media following their 7-6(5), 6-7(3), 6-4, 3-6, 7-5 victory against Bob and Mike Bryan.
- Eugenie Bouchard final
Eugenie Bouchard talks to the media following her 6-3, 6-0 defeat to Petra Kvitova
- Sara Errani and Roberta Vinci final
Sara Errani and Roberta Vinci speak to the media following their 6-1, 6-3 victory over Timea Babos and Kristina Mladenovic.
- Petra Kvitova final
Petra Kvitova speaks to the media following her 6-3, 6-0 victory over Eugenie Bouchard.