- Djokovic reflects on "a very good day"
What do you do when you have lost five of your last six Grand Slam finals? You go out and win Wimbledon, that’s what.
- Stosur helps Zimonjic complete mixed doubles grand slam set
Nenad Zimonjic and Sam Stosur are the Wimbledon mixed doubles champions after a 6-4, 6-2 win against Max Mirnyi and Hao-Ching Chan.
- Upbeat Federer still believes he has more to offer
When you are – arguably – the greatest player ever to pick up a racket and you have just lost one of the best finals Centre Court has ever seen, you do things slightly differently.
- The Best of Day 13: Djokovic Overcomes Federer in Five
Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer engaged in a battle for the ages on the final day of The Championships, 2014. The mixed doubles were decided on Day 13, as were the junior and wheelchair events.
- Qualifier Noah Rubin comes from nowhere to win boys' singles
Noah Rubin wins a classic final to beat fellow American Stefan Kozlov 6-4, 4-6, 6-3 on No.1 Court.
- Joy for Latvia's Jelena Ostapenko in girls' singles final
Jelena Ostapenko has her sights set on emulating former champions Eugenie Bouchard after beating No.8 seed Kristina Schmiedlova in the girls' singles final.
- How The Final Was Won: Novak Djokovic v Roger Federer
The key components of Novak Djokovic's 6-7(7), 6-4, 7-6(4), 5-7, 6-4 victory over Roger Federer.
- Novak Djokovic triumphs in five-set thriller
No.1 seed Novak Djokovic wins Wimbledon for the second time, beating Roger Federer 6-7(7), 6-4, 7-6(4), 5-7, 6-4.
- The future's bright...
The 2014 gentlemen's singles final may have been contested by two players with age and experience under their belts, but this year's Championships have shown us who's waiting in the wings.
- Third Grand Slam title for Jordanne Whiley and Yui Kamiji
Reversing the outcome of last year's final, Britain's Jordanne Whiley and Yui Kamiji of Japan take the 2014 wheelchair ladies' doubles title.
- Murray's influence endures through coin toss charity choice
One of Andy Murray's final acts as reigning Wimbledon men's singles champion was to nominate the charity to benefit from Sunday's coin toss.
- What the papers say
The treatment of Andy Murray puzzles veteran columnist Patrick Collins, who sees much to admire in Britain's No.1, not least that 'he wins with grace and loses without recourse to trite excuse'.
- Kvitova ringmaster of the media circus
Wimbledon Ladies' Singles Champion Petra Kvitova has learned a lot in the three years since her first win here in 2011, not least how to captivate an expectant media.
- Federer-Djokovic blockbuster leads final day
Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic play for the first time in a major final since 2007 on Sunday: the Gentlemen’s Singles final is the centrepiece of a Day 13 full of finales.
- Samantha Stosur and Nenad Zimonjic - Mixed Doubles' champions
Samantha Stosur and Nenad Zimonjic talk to the media after winning the Mixed Doubles title.
- Novak Djokovic - men's singles champion
Novak Djokovic talks to the media after winning the men's singles title.
- Jelena Ostapenko - girls' singles final
Jelena Ostapenko, the girls' singles champion, talks to the media.
- Roger Federer final
Roger Federer talks to the media following his 6-7(7), 6-4, 7-6(4), 5-7, 6-4 defeat to Novak Djokovic
- Noah Rubin junior boys' final
Noah Rubin speaks to the media following his 6-4, 4-6, 6-3 win over Stefan Kozlov
- Wimbledon Online Shop: Free delivery on orders over £50
For a limited time only, the Official Wimbledon Online Shop is offering free worldwide delivery for customers who spend over £50.