Qualifying begins: 26 June
The Draw: 30 June
Pre-event Press Conferences: 1 & 2 July
Order of Play: 2 July
Championships begin: 3 July
COME BACK FOR LIVE SCORES & LIVE BLOG FROM 26 JUNE
16 spears of asparagus
1 tbsp rapeseed oil
Pinch Maldon sea salt
Pinch cracked black pepper
20g English Rustler sheep’s cheese (or any hard sheep's cheese)
1 tbsp white truffle oil
8 thin slices ciabatta bread
1. Preheat your oven to 180c.
2. Slice the ciabatta bread into thin slices, toss in the oil and seasoning and put into the oven until crisp and golden. Allow to cool.
3. Lightly coat the asparagus with rapeseed oil and char-grill for 2 minutes, turning all the time, then put on 4 plates to cool.
4. Once the asparagus is cool dress with the truffle oil. Top with the croutons, sea salt and cress.
5. To finish shave the cheese over the dish with a vegetable peeler.