Qualifying begins: 26 June
The Draw: 30 June
Pre-event Press Conferences: 1 & 2 July
Order of Play: 2 July
Championships begin: 3 July
COME BACK FOR LIVE SCORES & LIVE BLOG FROM 26 JUNE
1 large fresh pineapple
35g demerara sugar
80g granulated sugar
Pinch Maldon sea salt
60g rice krispies
12g unsalted butter
400g white chocolate
200g raspberry sorbet ice cream
1. Preheat your oven to 200C
2. Roughly chop the white chocolate and place on greaseproof paper on a flat tray. Make sure that the pieces are evenly placed as stray pieces will burn.
Bake for 10 minutes, take out and stir together then place back in the oven for a further 2 minutes until golden brown.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool, once cooled chop into rough pieces.
3. Peel the pineapple and cut into six wedges, removing the core.
4. Place the pineapple onto a roasting tray and sprinkle with the Demerara sugar, bake for 15 minutes turning once to coat in the sugar. Remove from the oven to cool.
5. Using a large frying pan add 15ml of water, the granulated sugar and salt, bring to a simmer – do not stir.
6. When the sugar is just beginning to colour add the rice krispies and stir until golden brown, remove from the heat then fold in the butter until melted. Immediately turn the mixture out onto parchment paper, flatten a little and allow to completely cool.
7. When set and cool smash into shards with a rolling pin and mix with the rice krispies.
8. To serve carve the pineapple wedges into slices and place on top, add the chocolate and rice krispies
9. Quenelle the raspberry sorbet and place on top.