Qualifying begins: 26 June
The Draw: 30 June
Pre-event Press Conferences: 1 & 2 July
Order of Play: 2 July
Championships begin: 3 July
COME BACK FOR LIVE SCORES & LIVE BLOG FROM 26 JUNE
4 smoked trout fillets
60g fine green beans
Jar of roasted red peppers
Little gem lettuce
4 hard-boiled eggs
40g horseradish sauce
20g crème fraiche
Ground white pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 180C.
2. Dice the ciabatta bread into 1” cubes, toss in the oil and seasoning and put into the oven until golden.
3. Flake the smoked trout into large flakes. Wash the lettuce and cut into bite-size pieces.
4. Make the dressing by mixing the horseradish and crème fraiche with the mayonnaise and season to taste.
5. Drain the red peppers and cut into strips, cut the mustard cress and keep in cold water.
6. Cut the hard boiled eggs into quarters.
7. Dress the lettuce in some of the dressing; place some of the salad mix on the plate, then some trout, egg, beans, red peppers and croutons. Repeat this 3 or 4 times finishing with mustard cress, boiled egg quarters and croutons.