Qualifying begins: 26 June
The Draw: 30 June
Pre-event Press Conferences: 1 & 2 July
Order of Play: 2 July
Championships begin: 3 July
COME BACK FOR LIVE SCORES & LIVE BLOG FROM 26 JUNE
200g quinoa pasta
100g green pesto
100g baby leaf spinach
80g Grana Padano cheese
Half a cup of pasta water
1. Bring a pan of salted water to a rolling boil, add the pasta and a splash of olive oil. Cook al dente.
2. Meanwhile, wash the spinach and rocket and drain well.
3. Shave the cheese with a vegetable peeler.
4. Put a large frying pan on to heat with a little olive oil and the pesto.
5. When the pasta is cooked, drain well (retain half a cup of the pasta water) and add to the frying pan, mix well until coated with the pesto.
6. Stir in the rocket and spinach until it has wilted; add half a cup of the pasta water.
7. Plate up into a bowl, finish with the shaved cheese and basil, season with salt and black pepper if required.