Qualifying begins: 26 June
The Draw: 30 June
Pre-event Press Conferences: 1 & 2 July
Order of Play: 2 July
Championships begin: 3 July
COME BACK FOR LIVE SCORES & LIVE BLOG FROM 26 JUNE
Cooking time: 40 minutes Serves: 5
80g dried cranberries
2 tbsp chopped chives
250g couscous, Israeli (giant couscous)
1 tbsp chervil
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp flat leaf parsley
1 tsp cracked black pepper
1 tbsp sea salt
4 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
1 butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into 20mm cubes
1 tbsp rapeseed oil
½ tsp sea salt
¼ tsp cracked black pepper
100g curly kale, picked and washed
1. Bring two large pans of salted water to the boil. Pre-heat the oven to 185C (375F, Gas 5).
2. Cook the couscous in the boiling water for about 5-7 minutes until tender, drain and let it cool down.
3. Cook the kale for about 5 minutes in the boiling water until tender and then refresh in ice water, squeeze dry.
4. Drizzle the oil over the cubed butternut squash and season. Roast at 185C for about 15 minutes in the oven until soft and golden. Leave to cool.
1. Wash and dry herbs, pick and chop finely. Add all the dressing ingredients to the herbs and season.
1. Mix the dried cranberries in with the couscous, the roasted butternut squash and the kale, pour over the dressing and mix. Let soak for about 15 minutes and then serve, finish with the chopped chives.