Qualifying begins: 26 June
The Draw: 30 June
Pre-event Press Conferences: 1 & 2 July
Order of Play: 2 July
Championships begin: 3 July
COME BACK FOR LIVE SCORES & LIVE BLOG FROM 26 JUNE
140g French beans, blanched in salted water and refreshed
70g dried apricot, chopped
1½ tbsp crème fraiche
3 baby gem lettuce
1½ tsp finely chopped chives
2½ tbsp toasted almond flakes
5 chicken breasts
1 shallot finely chopped
140g korma paste
½ tsp garam masala powder
½ tsp ground turmeric
100g mango chutney
Cooking time: 1½ hour and 12 hour marinade Serves: 10
1. Marinate the chicken in the korma paste and shallots overnight or at least 12 hours. Before cooking, remove from the fridge for one hour to reach room temperature. 2. Preheat the oven to 170°C (325F, Gas 3) and cook the chicken for 30 minutes.
3. Check that the meat is cooked thoroughly and allow for extra cooking time if necessary.
4. While the chicken is cooking, mix the ingredients for the coronation sauce in a bowl and set aside.
5. Split the baby gems and separate and wash the leaves. Drain and pat dry and lay them on a platter.
6. Once the chicken is fully cooled, slice and add to the coronation sauce.
7. Spread the coronation chicken mix to the lettuce and garnish with the chopped apricots, chives and French beans.
8. Sprinkle with toasted almond flakes and drizzle with crème fraiche before serving.