London, UK: “The tube strike will clearly inconvenience our visitors and staff and we strongly advise everyone to allow extra time for their travel.
There are good public transport alternatives such as trains to Wimbledon Station where we have laid on extra shuttle buses, and the usual comprehensive London bus service.
For anyone coming by car we also recommend using our Park and Ride service.”
- Trains to Wimbledon Station with increased bus services between Wimbledon Station and the AELTC London bus routes 493, 39, 200 and 93 all come close to or pass the Grounds
- Up to 1,500 parking spaces available at the Park and Ride at Morden Park (accessed from the A3 at Tolworth and via the A240 and A24) on Wednesday and Thursday.
- Car parking capacity also exists in Car Park 10 (Church Road), run by the London Borough of Merton (spaces cost £30 per day)
- Increased cycle storage within Car Park 8
- Advice from Transport for London