140g French beans
70g dried apricot, chopped
20g crème fraiche
3 baby gem lettuces
1½ tsp finely chopped chives
35g toasted almond flakes
5 chicken breasts
1 shallot finely chopped
140g korma paste
½ tsp garam masala powder
½ tsp ground turmeric
100g mango chutney
1. First marinate the chicken in the korma paste and shallots overnight or for at least 12 hours. Before cooking remove from the fridge for 1 hour to reach room temperature. Preheat the oven to 170°C and then cook the chicken for 30 minutes.
2. Check that the meat is cooked thoroughly and allow for extra cooking time if necessary.
3. While the chicken is cooking, mix together the ingredients for the coronation sauce in a bowl and set to one side.
4. Split the baby gems and separate and wash the leaves. Drain and pat dry the leaves and lay them on the platter.
5. Once the chicken is fully cooled, slice and add to the coronation sauce.
6. Spread the coronation chicken mix to the lettuce and then garnish with the chopped apricots, chives and French beans.
7. Sprinkle with toasted almond flakes and drizzle with crème fraiche before serving.