Approximately 24 spears of asparagus, 6 per person
300g plum tomatoes
200g extra fine green beans
Pomegranate seeds to garnish
40g red quinoa
Little gem lettuce
Honey mustard dressing
Cracked black pepper
1. First rinse the quinoa in cold water then put into a pan, cover with cold water reaching one inch over the top of the quinoa. Bring to the boil and cook for 18 minutes (or as directed on the packet).
2. Meanwhile, trim the ends off the asparagus, coat with a little oil and lightly fry, set aside on a plate to continue cooking in its own heat.
3. Cut the tomatoes into wedges (6), wash and drain the lettuce then shred.
4. Check that the quinoa is cooked, drain and refresh in cold water.
5. Cut the asparagus in half, add the drained quinoa to a large bowl, add the lettuce and rocket. Mix through the tomatoes, beans and pomegranate seeds.
6. Finally, add the dressing, season and carefully mix together.