Elderflower and apple cider cream mini dessert shots
Cooking time: 20 minutes Serves: 5
500ml elderflower & apple cider (Stella Artois)
110g caster sugar
300g natural yogurt
100g shortbread biscuits
1. Crumble the shortbread.
2. Add a little bit of water to the cornstarch to dissolve it.
3. Heat the elderflower & apple cider with the caster sugar until boiling.
4. Add the cornstarch to the cider and whisk, boil for about 4 mins, remove from heat and allow to cool.
5. Once cool, whip up the mixture and add the natural yogurt, transfer into a piping bag and fill the shot glasses three-quarters full.
6. To finish, top the cream with the crumbled shortbread.