The ongoing trial for the online entry process is open from 1 November 2014 to 15 December 2014 for applicants whose permanent residential address and card billing address are outside the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. It is our intention to offer in the future online entry for all ballot applicants.
All tickets applied for online must be collected on the day of play: no tickets will be posted.
In order to apply for tickets for The Championships 2015, you will need to fill out a Public Ballot Entry form online. This will be available here from 1 November 2014 at 9am, however, there is no advantage to be gained by rushing to apply as soon as the application period opens.
What to expect/what you will need:-
- Do not apply online for the Public Ballot from a location within the United Kingdom, Channel Islands or the Isle of man. Your ballot entry will be invalidated if you use this method.
- The address which you use must be your permanent residential address and card billing address.
- You must have an email address which will be valid until October 2015. You will not be able to apply without an email address.
- Wheelchair access: there will be an option on the form for you to indicate this requirement.
- Enter your address details as they appear on your card statement.
- Submit only one application. If there are mistakes or details that need to be amended, this will be possible after you have submitted the online form.
- Once you have submitted your application you will receive two emails. The first email will need to be actioned within 24 hours and will require you to click on a link which will verify your application. Once verified, your entry will be entered into the ballot and you will receive the second confirmation email.
The Ticket Office is open Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00 GMT (excl. UK Bank Holidays)
Please note: The Ticket Office is available for all ticket and ballot enquiries but is NOT a Box Office. We do not sell or reserve tickets over the phone.