Qualifying begins: 26 June
The Draw: 30 June
Pre-event Press Conferences: 1 & 2 July
Order of Play: 2 July
Championships begin: 3 July
COME BACK FOR LIVE SCORES & LIVE BLOG FROM 26 JUNE
The online entry process is open from 9.00am (GMT) on 1 December 2017 to 11.59pm (GMT) on 15 December 2017 for applicants whose permanent residential address and card billing address are outside the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
All tickets applied for online must be collected on the day of play: no tickets will be posted.
In order to apply for tickets for The Championships 2018, you will need to fill out a Public Ballot Entry form online.
The Public Ballot Entry form will be available here from 9.00am (GMT) on 1 December 2017. Please note, there is no advantage to be gained by rushing to apply as soon as the application period opens.
What to expect/what you will need:
- Do not apply online for the Public Ballot from a location within the United Kingdom, Channel Islands or the Isle of man. Your ballot entry will be invalidated if you use this method
- The address which you use must be your permanent residential address and card billing address
- You must have an email address which will be valid until October 2018. You will not be able to apply without an email address
- Wheelchair space: there will be an option on the online form for you to indicate this requirement
- Enter your address details as they appear on your card statement
- There will be opportunities to correct any mistakes after submission of the online form
- Once you have submitted your application you will receive two emails. The first email will need to be actioned within 24 hours and will require you to click on a link which will verify your application. Once verified, you will be entered into the ballot and you will receive a final email confirmation.
For further updates, Click here to join MyWimbledon.