Qualifying begins: 22 June
The Draw: 26 June
Pre-event Press Conferences: 27 & 28 June
Order of Play: 28 June
Championships begin: 29 June
COME BACK FOR LIVE SCORES & LIVE BLOG FROM 22 JUNE
The Public Ballot, introduced in 1924, has always been substantially oversubscribed. Entry does not automatically entitle applicants to tickets for Wimbledon, but to a place in the draw for tickets. It is not possible to request tickets for specific days or courts, as the day and court offered are chosen randomly by a computerised selection process.
If you have been successful in the 2016 UK Public Ballot please click on the button below to pay for your tickets. You will require your PIN and Reference number which can be found on your ticket offer letter.
UK applicants and Wheelchair users.
- The closing date for receipt of all completed ballot applications was 31 December 2015.
- Successful applicants will be notified from February 2016 onwards.Returned or declined tickets are continually re-balloted so, if you are unsuccessful in the main ballot, your application will be considered in subsequent, smaller ballots.
- Overseas applicants: please click here for further details.
- Applying for the ballot does not automatically entitle an applicant to tickets which are allocated at random by computer to successful applicants. It is not possible to request tickets for specific days or courts, as the day and court offered are also chosen randomly by the computer selection process.
- There will be ballots taking place from February 2016 until the week before The Championships. If you are successful, you will be informed by post from February 2016 until June 2016.
- Successful applicants will be able to pay for their tickets by credit/debit card through a secure website or by sending us a cheque.
- Ticket despatch begins in the second week of May 2016, continuing into June 2016.
Please click here to visit the Overseas Ballot page for further information.
Seats allocated via the main ballot cannot accommodate wheelchairs.
If you have entered the main ballot, but subsequently become a wheelchair user, please contact the Ticket Office without delay.
The LTA (Lawn Tennis Association) operate a series of ballots for Wimbledon tickets. To find out more, please visit the LTA website ballot pages .
Please do not use the feedback form on the CONTACT page for ticket queries.
The Ticket Office is open for all ticketing queries, including the Public Ballot. Normal opening hours for the Ticket Office are Monday to Friday from 9am – 5pm (excl. UK Bank Holidays and the period around Christmas and the New Year).
Tel: 020 8971 2473 (UK); +44 20 8971 2541 (Overseas)
Fax: 020 8971 2528 (UK); +44 20 8971 2528 (Overseas)
If you are calling with an enquiry about the ballot for wheelchair spaces, please specify this when you call and you will be transferred to the relevant member of the Ticket Office team.
Please note: The Ticket Office is available for all ticket and ballot enquiries but is NOT a Box Office. We do not sell or reserve tickets over the phone.