Qualifying begins: 20 June
The Draw: 24 June
Pre-event Press Conferences: 25 & 26 June
Order of Play: 26 June
Championships begin: 27 June
COME BACK FOR LIVE SCORES & LIVE BLOG FROM 20 JUNE
The Public Ballot, introduced in 1924, has always been substantially oversubscribed.
To obtain an application form:
• UK applicants: please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope from 1 September 2016 to 15 December 2016 to:
AELTC, PO Box 98, London, SW19 5AE
• Wheelchair users: please specify that you require a Wheelchair Ballot application form. If you have entered the main ballot, but subsequently become a wheelchair user, please contact the Ticket Office.
• Please note: we will not issue forms to personal callers after 15 December 2016.
• Requests for forms postmarked after 15 December 2016 and applications which are not accompanied by a stamped, self-addressed envelope will not be processed.
• Overseas applicants: please check Wimbledon.com from September 2016 for details.
Only one application per household is permitted.
Please apply early to avoid postal delays in December.
Applying for the ballot does not automatically entitle an applicant to tickets which are allocated at random by a computer to successful applicants. It is not possible to request tickets for specific days or courts, as the day and court offered are also chosen randomly by the computer selection process.
Tickets should not be purchased as gifts as they are non-transferable. Tickets are only valid for use by the original applicant (and their guest, where applicable)
Tickets must NOT be transferred or sold.
Entry does not automatically entitle applicants to tickets for Wimbledon, but to a place in the draw for tickets. It is not possible to request tickets for specific days or courts, as the day and court offered are chosen randomly by a computerised selection process.
The LTA (Lawn Tennis Association) operate a series of ballots for Wimbledon tickets. To find out more, please visit the LTA website ballot pages.
Please do not use the feedback form on the CONTACT page for ticket queries.
The Ticket Office is open for all ticketing queries, including the Public Ballot. Normal opening hours for the Ticket Office are Monday to Friday from 9am – 5pm (excl. UK Bank Holidays and the period around Christmas and the New Year).
Tel: 020 8971 2473 (UK); +44 20 8971 2473 (Overseas)
Fax: 020 8971 2528 (UK); +44 20 8971 2528 (Overseas)
If you are calling with an enquiry about the ballot for wheelchair spaces, please specify this when you call and you will be transferred to the relevant member of the Ticket Office team.
Please note: The Ticket Office is available for all ticket and ballot enquiries but is NOT a Box Office. We do not sell or reserve tickets over the phone.