Qualifying begins: 26 June
The Draw: 30 June
Pre-event Press Conferences: 1 & 2 July
Order of Play: 2 July
Championships begin: 3 July
COME BACK FOR LIVE SCORES & LIVE BLOG FROM 26 JUNE
Tickets will be issued at the discretion of The All England Lawn Tennis Club (Championships) Limited ("the AELTC") and its authorised agents for The Championships 2018 (“The Championships”) on the following conditions (the “Conditions”). Any person who purchases, possesses or attempts to use a ticket issued under these Conditions (“Ticket(s)”) shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to comply with these Conditions:-
1. Tickets shall not be resold or transferred (save as mentioned in condition 3 below) and shall not be purchased or obtained from or through any person, commercial agent, company or otherwise than directly by an individual (an “Applicant”) from:
a) the AELTC; or
b) the AELTC’s authorised agents from time to time (including the Lawn Tennis Association (“the LTA”) and Ticketmaster).
2. Save where offered by the Applicant for transfer in accordance with condition 3 below, any Ticket advertised or offered for sale or transfer whether by an Applicant or any third party will be void.
3. If more than one Ticket is issued to an Applicant, whether by virtue of their application to the AELTC (including in the AELTC’s public ballot (the “Public Ballot”)), their application to the AELTC’s authorised agents (including Tickets issued by the LTA via the British Tennis Membership ballot) or their purchase via Ticketmaster immediately before or during The Championships, those Tickets may be used only by the Applicant and the person intending to accompany the Applicant to and at The Championships. The offer and provision of such Ticket by an Applicant to such person without payment shall not contravene conditions 1 and 2 above.
4. Ticket(s) shall not be:
a) used for any promotion, advertising, fundraising, auction, raffle or any other similar commercial or non-commercial purposes;
b) used as a prize (or part of a prize) in any contest, competition, promotional game of chance, lottery or sweepstake;
c) combined with and sold or transferred as part of any package of goods or services; or
d) combined with and sold or transferred as part of any travel, accommodation or hospitality package.
5. Tickets are issued subject to Conditions of Entry established by the AELTC from time to time and the AELTC shall be entitled to refuse admission or eject from the grounds of The Championships (without refund or compensation) any Ticket holder in reasonable circumstances or any Ticket holder who is in breach of the Conditions of Entry. The AELTC shall give written reasons if requested. A copy of the full Conditions of Entry currently in force is available on the official website of The Championships at wimbledon.com and is also available on application.
6. Any Ticket which is obtained, offered or advertised for sale or transfer, and/or sold or transferred in breach of these Conditions shall be void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such ticket shall be nullified. Any person seeking to use a Ticket obtained in breach of these Conditions in order to gain or provide entry to or remain at The Championships will be a trespasser and will be ejected without refund or compensation and may be liable to legal action.
7. Tickets remain the property of the AELTC at all times.
8. Applications for the Public Ballot may be made for a maximum of 2 Tickets for either Centre Court, No.1 Court, No.2 Court or No.3 Court. The declaration accompanying the Public Ballot application must be signed personally by the Applicant and payment must be made by the Applicant personally. In the case of online acceptance, only the Applicant is permitted to complete the online acceptance form. The declaration may be signed, or the online acceptance completed, and the Tickets paid for, by someone other than the Applicant only where that person has (and provides a copy with the declaration) a formal power of attorney. No Applicant (or person intending to use any ticket applied for) may submit any other application in the Public Ballot. Only one Public Ballot application per household will be accepted and all Public Ballot applications must be made from an Applicant’s permanent address; applications from student or temporary accommodation or applications from business addresses or holiday home addresses will not be accepted. Any person or household submitting multiple applications will have all of their applications voided.
9. For purchases made through Ticketmaster immediately prior to and during The Championships, Applicants may apply for a maximum of 2 Tickets for any single day of The Championships. Only one purchase per household per day will be accepted. All purchases made through Ticketmaster must be made from an Applicant’s permanent address; applications from student or temporary accommodation or applications from business addresses or holiday home addresses will not be accepted. Any purchase resulting in more than the maximum permitted number of Tickets being purchased or purchases made using the same credit card or email details will be cancelled.
10. Tickets purchased through Ticketmaster can only be collected on the day of play and upon presentation of photographic proof of identity and the credit card used to make the payment.
11. Tickets issued are for the sole use of the Applicant and any person intending to accompany the Applicant in accordance with condition 3 above. In the event that the Applicant does not wish to or is unable to use any Ticket(s) issued to them it is a Condition that the Applicant must offer to return the Ticket(s) for a refund to the AELTC (or to the AELTC’s authorised agents, as applicable). Whilst the AELTC (and its authorised agents) will normally accept and refund the price of such Ticket(s) (provided that the Tickets are returned at least 24 hours before the date for which such Tickets are valid), the AELTC (and its authorised agents) shall not be bound to do so. Where an Applicant wishes to cancel their application before Tickets have been despatched, the AELTC (and its authorised agents) will issue a full refund subject to an administration charge of £10 which it reserves the right to levy.
12. For Tickets allocated through the Public Ballot, the position of the seats allotted to each Applicant will be determined by ballot.
13. The result of the Public Ballot shall be entirely at the discretion of the AELTC whose decision in all matters relating to the ballot shall be final. The AELTC reserves the right to cancel the ballot if, due to reasons beyond the AELTC's control, there are not sufficient Tickets available to justify holding such a ballot.
14. For Tickets allocated through purchases via Ticketmaster, the position of the seats allotted to each Applicant shall be determined on a first come, first served basis.
15. Other than as stated in condition 16 below, the AELTC shall not be liable for any refund, loss (including indirect or consequential loss), damage or expense caused by cancellation, curtailment or change of schedule of The Championships because of government action, strike, civil commotion, national disaster or other force majeure or cause beyond the reasonable control of the AELTC.
16. In the event of any curtailment or cancellation of play due to rain, the AELTC shall operate any refund or reimbursement which may be due to the Applicant in accordance with its ‘Raincheck Policy’, the full details of which are available on the AELTC’s website at wimbledon.com.
17. The AELTC reserves the right to change the programme without notice where it is reasonably necessary to do so. Tickets are for the court specified on the date shown and entitle the holder to entrance to that court and not to view any particular match or round of matches or any particular player. Matches may be moved from one court to another at the sole discretion of the AELTC.
18. The Applicant assumes full and absolute responsibility for all Tickets allocated to them, including for any advertisement, offer for sale or transfer and/or sale or transfer of Tickets (or for any other breach of these Conditions), whether or not such advertisement, offer for sale or transfer and/or sale or transfer (or other breach of these Conditions) takes place with the knowledge of the Applicant.
19. By applying for and/or purchasing Tickets (whether by virtue of their application in the AELTC public ballot, their application to the AELTC’s authorised agents or their purchase via Ticketmaster immediately before or during The Championships), Applicants warrant that they have never been refused entry to The Championships (or any other ATP, WTA or ITF sanctioned event) or been ejected from the premises of The Championships (or any other ATP, WTA or ITF sanctioned event), and further warrant that they have never offered or advertised for sale or transfer, and/or sold or transferred tickets in breach of The Championships' terms and conditions. The AELTC reserves the right to cancel Tickets for any Applicant found to be in breach of these warranties.
20. Admission to The Championships will only be authorised upon presentation of a valid Ticket and (if required by the AELTC) photographic proof of identity. Ticket holders must retain their Ticket at all times. Failure to do so may result in the Ticket holder being evicted from The Championships without refund or compensation.
21. The AELTC reserves the right not to replace or accept any Ticket that has been lost, stolen, forgotten, damaged, defaced or forged, or any Ticket which is unreadable or incomplete. If the AELTC agrees to duplicate any such Ticket(s), the Applicant agrees to pay an additional charge of £12 per Ticket for such duplication.
22. Any Applicant who advertises, offers for sale or sells Tickets (or who transfers Tickets not in accordance with these Conditions) may not be permitted to apply for or receive Tickets from the AELTC or its authorised agents (including Ticketmaster) (for a period of 5 full Championships from the date of such breach). Full details of the AELTC’s policy in this regard, including the Applicant’s right to appeal any prohibition in place regarding the purchase of Tickets, are available on request from the AELTC’s Ticket Manager.
23. The AELTC reserves the right to change these Conditions from time to time. Where such change materially affects the rights of the Applicant, the Applicant will have the right to a full refund.
24. Applicants have entered into these Conditions for themselves and, where more than one Ticket is issued to the Applicant, on behalf of the person accompanying them. Applicants must inform the person accompanying them of these Conditions and obtain their agreement to abide by them.
25. Applicants acknowledge (regardless of whether they are allocated any Tickets) that the AELTC may use any information provided during their application for the purpose of processing applications and for the AELTC’s enforcement of its legal rights.
26. During The Championships, various filming, photography and broadcasting takes place in the Grounds. By attending The Championships, Ticket holders consent to photographs, filming and sound recording of themselves as spectators and members of the crowd and grant their permission, free of charge, to the AELTC, its licensees and those authorised by it, to use such photographs, films and recordings (including any copies) and for their image, likeness and voice to be included in pictures and/or on film and/or audio broadcasts or transmissions and their exploitation and advertising without compensation or credit. Attendees acknowledge that any such use under this condition, and their agreement to such use, shall last in perpetuity.
27. The use of photographic equipment, mobile telephones, computers, tablets or other electronic devices, communication devices, audio-visual equipment or radios must not inconvenience any other person in the Grounds or be used to capture, supply or transmit data for the purposes of betting or gambling (or assisting for these purposes). In particular, mobile telephones, computers, tablets or other electronic devices, communication devices, audio-visual equipment or radios must be SWITCHED OFF in and around the courts in play. Personal headphones must be used when listening to radios inside the Grounds.
28. Subject to Condition 29 (for which the AELTC grants the attendee a licence to use in accordance with the provisions of that condition), attendees in the Grounds acknowledge and agree that the AELTC is the sole legal and beneficial owner of any intellectual property rights (including copyright) in any images, footage or material taken or recorded in the Grounds (including by the attendee) and attendees hereby assign any rights they may have in respect of such material to the AELTC and waive all moral rights in the same.
29. The AELTC grants attendees a licence to use photographs or images taken by that attendee at The Championships for non-commercial use. Save for such permitted use, any persons attending The Championships shall not record, use or transmit over the internet, radio, television or any other current or future media, any sound, image, recording or description of The Championships, the Grounds or any match (including any results, statistics, information or other data in respect of the match, whether in whole or in part) or assist any other person(s) conducting such activities. For the avoidance of doubt, still photographs, film, videotape or other audio-visual material recorded within the Grounds may not be sold, used or published commercially in any way whatsoever unless authorised by the AELTC and may be confiscated by the AELTC if such usage is suspected.
30. Recording or transmission in any form of moving images of any part of play at The Championships for any purposes is prohibited.
31. Flashlight photography is forbidden.
32. Betting is prohibited in the Grounds at all times.
33. If any provision of these Conditions is declared by any judicial or other competent authority to be void, voidable, illegal or otherwise unenforceable the provision shall be amended in a reasonable manner or it may be severed from the terms and in either event the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
34. These Conditions (and the Conditions of Entry) constitute the entire agreement between the parties and no party shall have any claim or remedy in respect of any statement, representation, warranty or undertaking, made by or on behalf of any other party in relation to these Conditions which is not already set out in these Conditions.
35. These Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England. Any dispute arising from or in connection with these Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the AELTC reserves the right to pursue legal proceedings in a competent court of the Applicant/Ticket holder’s domicile, where such proceedings shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English law.
36. Nothing in these Conditions seeks to exclude or limit the AELTC’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other type of liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law. The AELTC’s aggregate liability in all other circumstances shall be limited to the face value of the Applicant’s Ticket(s).
37. These Conditions shall not affect a person’s statutory rights as a consumer.
38. Any person not a party to these Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.