Qualifying begins: 20 June
The Draw: 24 June
Pre-event Press Conferences: 25 & 26 June
Order of Play: 26 June
Championships begin: 27 June
COME BACK FOR LIVE SCORES & LIVE BLOG FROM 20 JUNE
There are FOUR ways to obtain tickets for The Championships:
Ticketmaster (see below for details).
PLEASE NOTE: Other than Ticketmaster, The AELTC does not have any authorised ticket-only agents who sell tickets on the internet.
If you are in any doubt as to whether the tickets or packages which you are proposing to purchase are valid for entry to The Championships please contact the AELTC Ticket Office.
The AELTC cannot guarantee that tickets purchased other than from itself or authorised agents will be valid or will gain entry. Customers who buy tickets from other sources do so at their own risk.
In September 1990 measures were introduced to minimise the black market sale of tickets:
- To prevent tickets destined for tennis fans from being redirected to the highest bidder.
- To curb the black market in Wimbledon tickets, particularly with regard to unofficial corporate hospitality companies who acquire tickets from this source.
- Under these conditions, all Wimbledon tickets, apart from Debentures which are clearly marked, will only be valid if sold either by The All England Lawn Tennis Club or by one of its licensed and authorised agents. Unauthorised sale or transfer of tickets immediately invalidates them.
- The AELTC takes active steps to monitor and control sales including those made via shops and internet sites.
- Sellers of non-Debenture tickets will be contacted and sellers found to be in breach of AELTC ticket policy may be banned from receiving tickets in the future as well as being subject to legal action.
- Where the details of tickets being advertised for sale are known, the tickets are cancelled meaning that the purchasers will not gain entry to The Championships.
2017 ticket prices
Online Daily Ticket Sales:
- Several hundred Centre Court and No.3 Court tickets are sold online on the day before play via Ticketmaster on ticketmaster.co.uk
- Details will be communicated initially to those people who have registered for regular Wimbledon e-mail newsletters. Click here to register
- NB As The Championships are a hugely popular and over-subscribed event, these tickets often sell out almost immediately after going on sale.
- Tickets are also allocated to Schools Tennis, British Tennis Membership, overseas tennis federations/associations for distribution to their affiliated clubs etc and other organisations with special claims. Visit the LTA website Ballot pages .
- 2500 Debenture seats on Centre Court and 1000 on No.1 Court. See Debentures for more information.
Newmarket Holidays offer a range of packages, such as Coach-inclusive breaks for finals weekend, which include No.1 Court ticket, coach and overnight hotel (with hotel/Wimbledon coach transfers), from nationwide pick-up points, and Make-Your-Own-Way breaks over the finals weekend, which include No.1 Court ticket and overnight hotel (with hotel/Wimbledon coach transfers).
Tickets are available for corporate hospitality and overseas package tours through the AELTC and its official licensed agents, Keith Prowse and Sportsworld.
See Hospitality Information Sheet for further information.
Resale of Used Tickets
- Every effort is made to ensure seat tickets that are no longer needed are made available for resale from the Ticket Resale Kiosk to people already within the Grounds. Original ticket holders are asked to put unwanted tickets in special red boxes for collection by the Honorary Stewards or, if wishing to retain them as souvenirs, to have the barcodes scanned on leaving the Grounds so that a new ticket may be generated.
- Since 1954, over £2 million has been raised. In 2015, the entire proceeds were donated via the Wimbledon Foundation’s grant programmes to charities and community organisations. Recipients include charities in the London Boroughs of Merton and Wandsworth, and Services’ benevolent funds.
- HSBC, the Official Bank of The Championships, agreed to donate in 2016 a sum equal to the total amount raised by the Ticket Resale scheme.
Babies and children
Babes in arms and Children under 5
- We recommend that babes in arms and pushchairs are not brought to The Championships as the Grounds are large and crowded.
- A ticket is not required for those under 5.
- Babes in arms and children under 5 are NOT allowed into the Show Courts (Centre, No.1, No.2 No.3 Courts and Courts 12 and 18)
- A limited number of baby changing facilities are available but there are no facilities for mothers to ‘express’ milk.
Children 5 years and over
- A ticket (full price) is required.
- Children under the age of 16 must attend with an adult and be supervised appropriately.
- Children over 5 and under 12 are allowed into all courts PROVIDED THEY ARE ACCOMPANIED by an adult AT ALL TIMES, they have their own seat and DO NOT DISTURB OTHER SPECTATORS.
Please click here to read our ticket terms and conditions, including Conditions of Sale and Conditions of Entry
Details of the Raincheck policy introduced in 2001 are as follows and apply to all 13 scheduled days of The Championships, including the final Sunday.
i. If there is less than one hour's play because of rain on the court for which tickets have been bought, the original purchasers of the tickets for that court on that day will be refunded with the amount which they paid for those tickets - the maximum refund payable will be the face value of the tickets for the day concerned.
ii. Purchasers of Grounds passes at the turnstiles (except those purchased after 5pm) will be eligible for a full refund if, due to rain, the average amount of play on those courts accessible with a Grounds pass and for which play was originally scheduled is less than one hour.
iii. If there is more than one hour's play, but less than two hours' play, refunds will be limited to half the amount paid.
iv. The Referee's decision on how much play has taken place will be final.
v. Only the original purchasers are eligible for refunds under this policy. Refunds will be paid out automatically for tickets bought in advance, but tickets bought at the turnstiles (prior to 5 p.m. only) should be returned without delay to: TheTicket Office, AELTC, "Raincheck", PO Box 98, London SW19 5AE.
vi. In view of the numbers that could be involved, please do not call at the AELTC's Ticket Office or telephone the AELTC.
vii. Tickets purchased at the Ticket Resale kiosk are not covered by this policy as the monies are passed to charity.
viii. Separate terms and conditions apply a) to Debenture Holders as notified by The All England Lawn Tennis Ground plc and b) to any extra days of play.
Refunds are calculated as defined above and using the Referee’s record of how much play has taken place on any given day. It is this official figure which determines whether or not customers are entitled to refunds rather than the amount of play which an individual spectator may have seen.
THE ALL ENGLAND LAWN TENNIS CLUB (CHAMPIONSHIPS) LIMITED (AELTC)
- Demand for Wimbledon tickets has exceeded supply for much of The Championships' history.
- Wimbledon's policy has always been to ensure that tickets are allocated fairly. The current policy is based on the following principles:
- Even though all tickets could be sold in advance, a number of prime tickets from the public allocation should be reserved and made available for sale on the day.
- Debentures offered so as to fund the continual upgrading of the facilities.
- Less than 10% of Centre/No.1 Court seats reserved for the official hospitality market.
- Money raised from all ticket sales contributes to the surplus that is passed annually to The Lawn Tennis Association for investment in the British game.
- The existing allocations represent a fair balance of all
The Ticket Office is open for all ticketing queries, including the Public Ballot. Normal opening hours for the Ticket Office are Monday to Friday from 9.00 - 17.00 (excl. Bank Holidays).
Tel: +44 (0)20 8971 2473 (UK); +44 (0)20 8971 2473 (Overseas).
Fax: +44 (0)20 8971 2528 (UK); +44 (0)20 8971 2528 (Overseas).
Please Note: The Ticket Office is available for all ticket and ballot enquiries but is NOT a Box Office. We do not sell or reserve tickets over the telephone.