Calling our American fans...
The AELTC has joined forces with ESPN to offer you the chance to design the poster for this year’s Championships.
The official poster has been a commemorative part of Wimbledon history ever since 1894, and became particularly famous when it was featured throughout the London Tube network.
The winner will win a three-day visit to London, including a pair of Centre Court tickets for Saturday 28 June 2014.
Wimbledon Chairman Philip Brook
ESPN's Chris Evert
ESPN's John McEnroe
Your design must be striking, original, and above all, it should capture what Wimbledon means to you and why it is such a unique sporting event.
Your design should include Wimbledon’s core colours: purple, green and white
Your design should include:
- Wimbledon 2014
- 23 June – 6 July 2014
You can use any technique you like, but the poster must be all your own work.
- Please don’t set Wimbledon in a different context – eg any courts must be grass
- Please don’t put Wimbledon in a different place – eg not on top of the London Eye
- Please don’t include any well-known players
- Please don’t feature any other London landmarks
A three-day visit to London including:
- A pair of Centre Court tickets for Saturday 28th June 2014
- Flights, hotel and accommodation
- A tour of Wimbledon courtesy of ESPN
1. You must be resident in the US to enter. Click to view the Terms and Conditions
3. Create your poster. Your poster must be A4 (UK) size, and a resolution of 900 dpi. Please submit it as a JPEG or a PDF.
4. Email the entry form and poster to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your total email must be no more than 15MB in total.
5. The closing date for the competition is 12 midnight (EST) on Sunday 16th March.